Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simplifying complicated topics

2»

Comments

• TheodwulfTheodwulf Member UncommonPosts: 311
     some topics are simple... on or off.. no new taxes.. in a world where everything is finite there is an  on or off, you can't have both, stripping away all realism allows for having and eating cake but this can't happen..we know this. Limiting conversations to what can be acheived without an act of GOD or alien technology is helpfull to  finding a solution to perceived problems..and that is not just the Samuel Adams Spring Thaw Vareity Pack talking. The biggest issues are binary, some principles are absolute, the act of finding middle ground is a fabian tactic to get the opposition to abandon their principles for tranquility..the slippery slope ensues.
  • maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099
    So about games ...
  • AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704
    This whole thread is turning into a conversation that should be had shortly before getting the munchies.  I enjoyed the monkey video, greenreen.  Ya'll should take philosophy classes to help refine your minds and to better compose these thoughts.  That is meant as a compliment not an insult, I think its rather good.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Originally posted by wormywyrm
    This whole thread is turning into a conversation that should be had shortly before getting the munchies.  I enjoyed the monkey video, greenreen.  Ya'll should take philosophy classes to help refine your minds and to better compose these thoughts.  That is meant as a compliment not an insult, I think its rather good.

Those talks are always the best. image

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky