Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

$150,000 USD 1v1 Global Invitational Championship.

bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,279Member Uncommon

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3755
Snail Games is offering players an ALL-EXPENSES PAID TRIP TO CHINA to compete for honor, glory, and magnificent prizes. The grand prize winner will receive over $150,000 U.S. Dollars! (Converted from 1,000,000 Chinese Yuan)

They fly you to china for tournament too...  GHOST CLAW TO THE FACE!!!!!!!

Comments

• django-djangodjango-django ElthamPosts: 115Member
    Nawww US only..
  • bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,279Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by tommy-xx
    Nawww US only..

I think in markets that the game is running.

Check the wulin site for europe. Probably a russain one too.

Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by tommy-xx
    Nawww US only..

I think in markets that the game is running.

Check the wulin site for europe. Probably a russain one too.

I play the right version, I just live in Australia. I might go check it out though as I'll be in China in March anyways. Sounds really cool, would love to compete in it.

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Nada, FLPosts: 576Member

They are also having a screen shot video contest

100 gold for the screen shot winner (3 total winners)

and 300 gold for the best video.

I call this one "the plundering of emei"

Originally posted by GrayKodiak

They are also having a screen shot video contest

100 gold for the screen shot winner (3 total winners)

and 300 gold for the best video.

I call this one "the plundering of emei"

Wow, thats awesome, when was this taken?

I'm really blown away by all of this. I mean most Western Esports are making teams split 30.... 
  • mindw0rkmindw0rk St-petersburgPosts: 1,351Member
    I just hope we will see full tournament video in HD

Man the tournament is pay-per-view material. I hope there is a live stream. I'll set up shop at my PC as if I was getting ready for a night of boxing + ufc. 

Hell if there is a $5 fee to watch in HD on the website, I'll happily pay.

• AresPLAresPL ElblagPosts: 290Member
    few months ago I saw tournament videos on youku but it was low quality
    Originally posted by AresPL
    few months ago I saw tournament videos on youku but it was low quality

Keep us updated on stream information AresPL you seem to no what's going on.

• exile01exile01 arePosts: 244Member
    i thinky ou guys dont know how those championchip works. Only the ones that spend a tons of buck in the cash shop will get a chance to fly.
  • park97park97 Toronto, ONPosts: 89Member
    Originally posted by exile01
    i thinky ou guys dont know how those championchip works. Only the ones that spend a tons of buck in the cash shop will get a chance to fly.

You are wrong my friend, before the tournment starts, everyone gets to create a new ton, and everyone has equal amount of cultivation points. And you only have 1-2 hours to prepare before you go for the battle, it's up to you to choose which internal and whick skills to upgrade. It's a pure skill based tournment.

• DeitylightDeitylight E.St.louis, ILPosts: 102Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by park97

You are wrong my friend, before the tournment starts, everyone gets to create a new ton, and everyone has equal amount of cultivation points. And you only have 1-2 hours to prepare before you go for the battle, it's up to you to choose which internal and whick skills to upgrade. It's a pure skill based tournment.

I was about to ask rather they did the championships the same was a Dragon nest or not but it would appear they do, glad to hear it, I might part take in next years championship but I'm to busy right now.

Originally posted by Deitylight

I was about to ask rather they did the championships the same was a Dragon nest or not but it would appear they do, glad to hear it, I might part take in next years championship but I'm to busy right now.

Everyone is a PvP asskicken master until big money's on the table. I haven't heard a peep from our mmorpg communities pvprs. Good to hear it from you. I would love to know if you do go for it. 

I aint gonna lie $150k plus all expenses paid trip to China kinda has me intemidated image

edit - you're busy?!? 

• DeitylightDeitylight E.St.louis, ILPosts: 102Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by bcbully

Everyone is a PvP asskicken master until big money's on the table. I haven't heard a peep from our mmorpg communities pvprs. Good to hear it from you. I would love to know if you do go for it. 

I aint gonna lie $150k plus all expenses paid trip to China kinda has me intemidated image

edit - your busy?!? 

I'm looking for a job at the moment and it's extremely annoying to do so in my area, if I can find one before this event, which is highly unlikely, then I might be able to apply. If I can't join then once I max out my inner skill then I can spare with anyone looking for practice.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,778Member Uncommon

im not interested. If i fly to china ill get lost on purpose and never return to NA....

have fun all

I'm looking for a job at the moment and it's extremely annoying to do so in my area, if I can find one before this event, which is highly unlikely, then I might be able to apply. If I can't join then once I max out my inner skill then I can spare with anyone looking for practice.

PM when you do. I'd love to.

Originally posted by rojo6934

im not interested. If i fly to china ill get lost on purpose and never return to NA....

have fun all

Just like the hangover 2!