Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ: Broken Silence Expansion Screens

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment is giving RaiderZ players a sneak peek at the first expansion to the game. Called "Broken Silence", the expansion will feature a level cap increase, an overhauled PvP system, new zones, quests and more.

"Players have been asking for more content - and that's something that we wanted to address with the upcoming launch of RaiderZ: Broken Silence," says Senior Producer Mark Hill. "The Grand Wall of Silence has fallen. Now, the Kingdom of Rendel and its citizens face a new threat from the north. I can't wait to share more details about this expansion. Expect more info very soon."

Keep your eye on the RaiderZ site for more information.

Check out the new screens and art in our RaiderZ gallery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461
    Bout time.. But it's a little too late.. Tera F2P is on the way and TERA's combat is way more fluid.. GG PWE..
  • ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    ^ what he said.
  • EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    ^^
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    yeah after playing both Tera is by far superior to this game in every way. Also Tera free to play seems to be one of the best out there so I do not see this game having much of a population for much longer unless people are just bored of tera that are looking for this sort of combat.
  • EsuarfeeeeEsuarfeeee Member UncommonPosts: 91
    this game has tons of hackers wtf. TERA FTW all the way

• sixateninesixatenine Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by Esuarfeeee
    this game has tons of hackers wtf. TERA FTW all the way

Yup i played Raiderz a lot i had 2 lvl 45 and then the hackers started to Dupe Items, thats when i quit it ! Sad cause this game had a good potential !