Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Ordered TL II and got NVW Beta access - only to find out it's from the third Beta weekend

2»

Comments

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by Slechtvalk

STO Lifetimer, dont have an invite yet, and it was promised!

After reading the preorder packets, for a FREE 2 PLAY game i dont care neither, i dont expect to get into the game immediatly after launch. Preorder packets garant a queuefree login, which shows me where the preorder intention goes into.

Biting my teeth on each other, in my eyes somewhat too bad idea of preorder packets combined to a F2P game.

So if i get an invite i dont care, i will try out, but i wont sit hours and hours in a login queue.

I'm the same way in this. I'm a lifer STO member and for a while in the beginning it was touch and go, but I am so glad now they've balanced the game that I stuck with it and I'm definitely getting my money's worth. It's awesome I hope their phylosophy goes into Neverwinter as well. 

As far as the OP's comment what did you expect? btw it's still a beta invite and it's weekend events anyway you just get to see the most polished version before launch to make your decision I don't get the outrage really.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Quite frankly, I couldn't care less when I get into the beta.  I am getting a free mount out of it.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by azzamasin
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    how do you know it's for the third beta weekend? i put in my code and all it says is download with be available soon thats all

Okay folks! I have a bit of clarification for you straight from the busy CM PinPointError himself!

• PAX and GenCon Beta Keys are on a Phased Access level.
      • This means that they will slowly roll in these Beta Keys as they ramp up the need for Beta Testers. You might get into the First Weekend or you might not get in until the Third Weekend or beyond. Watch your Emails once we get closer to the Weekends!
    • The Hero of the North Founder's Pack grants you Beta Access starting with the First Beta Weekend!
    • The PC Gamer Magazine Mount/Beta Key grants you Beta Access starting with the Second Beta Weekend!
    • All other Beta Keys through Partners grant Beta Access starting with the Third Beta Weekend.
      • This includes but is not limited to Torchlight 2 Pre-Order Promotion Beta Keys.
    • Any keys that CM PinPointError or former CM Stormshade has given away will grant you Beta Access starting with the Third Beta Weekend!

I wont complain if I get into the 2nd beta weekend but looking at this post from the NW forums I highly doubt it.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?30761-Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-details-Read-this-first!

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

UPDATE: Please note that this is not the final list and is a work-in-progress. We're still evaluating our Beta Weekend plans and making sure that everyone has a fair chance to join us in Neverwinter Beta. A more final and complete list will be available once our plans are finalized. Thank you for understanding.

Greetings! Here is information on who will get access to our three Beta Weekends. We'll be updating this thread often so check back here for the latest information:

Beta Weekend 1 - February 8-10:
    • Hero of the North Founder's Pack purchasers
    • Guardian of Neverwinter purchasers

Beta Weekend 2 - March 8-10
    • Torchlight 2 pre-orders
    • RaiderZ Elite Pack purchasers
    • Lifetime members of Champions Online and Star Trek Online.

Beta Weekend 3 - March 22-24
    • Torchlight 2 pre-orders
    • RaiderZ Elite Pack purchasers
    • Lifetime members of Champions Online and Star Trek Online.

Other Beta participants - Information to be revealed
    • PC Gamer promotional keys.
    • PAX / GenCon / Keys from game conventions and events.
    • Community Beta key giveaways through Facebook and Twitter.
    • Promotional Beta keys on partner sites.
    • And more!

• brianw1brianw1 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Originally posted by Shaike
    Originally posted by alakram
    Originally posted by Shaike

Are you as mad as me?

What?

You have to read ... (the subject)

He probly did allrdy.