Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF an MMORTS

RandompsychopathRandompsychopath Member Posts: 2

Hiya guys,

I've been lurking around those forums, and this is my first post.

I'm looking for a game, that may or may not exist. I'm looking for an MMO version of the Total war games, like have an persistant world, where one attempts to conquer it. the battles can be auto generated, or be played like in the total war games. the game can be free or paid. i find it important there is such a thing as guilds/coalitions etc.

Hope you guys can help me out!

Thanks,

Your randompsychopath

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,384
    Originally posted by Randompsychopath

Hiya guys,

I've been lurking around those forums, and this is my first post.

I'm looking for a game, that may or may not exist. I'm looking for an MMO version of the Total war games, like have an persistant world, where one attempts to conquer it. the battles can be auto generated, or be played like in the total war games. the game can be free or paid. i find it important there is such a thing as guilds/coalitions etc.

Hope you guys can help me out!

Thanks,

Your randompsychopath

post a video of what game play you looking for

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• RandompsychopathRandompsychopath Member Posts: 2

Basically im looking for an MMORTS, with gameplay samiliar to that of the "Total war" series.

something like Age of Empires online would be cool, but im looking for an more persistant world.

• worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    If you are looking for one that deals more on the social strategy side of things, can I recommend our own WorldAlpha?  It may have some of the strategic elements you are looking for.  Another one End of Nations is in development as well.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com