Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do we want TItan to be another MOBA game?

BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260

Personaly I have yet to find my nitch in a moba game, i have toyed with LOL but never followed up.

Moba's seem to scripted and predictable of a PVP experience to me thus far, however I love Warcraft lore and find my self wondering what playing my Heros from Blizzard lore would be like.

Everything ellse aside that I hope titan is not a moba style game and am hoping for sometype of an MMO or for somthing completely different.

Comments

• LongLivePvPLongLivePvP Member Posts: 102
    Just wait for Blizzard Allstars

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
    Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
    Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

• OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376

Definitely not.

MOBA's bore the hell out of me

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

Never got into MOBAs. Too long match lengths, no persistence to speak of. Practically 1-2 playing fields.

I don't understand how someone can spend countless hours on these.

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

i like moba i enjoy them alot :3

one game is prolly around a good 20-40mins.

my favorite among them all is LOL. i dunno why but teamfights 5v5 are so fun and challenging!

@ if you get ganked, you need brains to quickly adapt and overcome and not be killed XD

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• KeltikKeltik Member UncommonPosts: 89

I'd prefer a sci fi MMO, with Blizz polish and style.

MOBAs are really not for me, though I did play DOTA a really long time ago, and enjoyed it.

• AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582
    Titan is going to be Call of Duty in space FPS, with a persistent MMO world and a $15/month subscription.