Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Why do i keep running back to play this?

apb2011apb2011 Quebec city, QCPosts: 165Member Uncommon

I know myself quite well and I know eventually I will stop playing this (I think). But what is it that keeps me going back everyday to play this. Usually I d/l an mmo, install it and play it for a bit, then forget about it.

I wonder what it is that makes me play this everyday. I think it is the graphics and sound. I'm trying to pin-point it. I have played many games like this with the same controls. Same point and click, kill. So what is it?

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne YorkshirePosts: 3,058Member Uncommon

Probably the customization.

I havn't seen this much customization in a game.. any game, MMO or otherwise.. for years.

• AnthurAnthur StolbergPosts: 770Member Uncommon
    Maybe because you prefer action rpgs over MMOs. Because PoE is none, they say that themself on their homepage. ;)
  • apb2011apb2011 Quebec city, QCPosts: 165Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Anthur
    Maybe because you prefer action rpgs over MMOs. Because PoE is none, they say that themself on their homepage. ;)

That is true it isn't really an MMO. I went from complex MMOs to simple ARPGs. Nice!

• Dantae87Dantae87 Camloops, ABPosts: 166Member
    Originally posted by Anthur

^

this...it IS IN NO WAY A MMO but that could be a good thing...i am my GF cant stop playing this brings back too much D2 memories....such a good game...i for one will be more than happy to pay 59.99 for this game if it even went buy to play.