Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Anyone ever play Tibia?

repsterrepster Westlake, ORPosts: 4Member

I played it once like seven years ago or so... I forget exactly. I wonder how many people still play.

My experiences with the game was quite funny... I managed to reach like level 34 then killed some guy who was a real douche who killed a friend of mine. I then proceeded to get hunted by the douche and his clan and lost four levels, then subscribed to the pay plan so I could hide away on the other island and hunt dragons and got to level 38... Then another group of people started hunting me for some reason and I quit. You definitely needed to form a strong clan to survive in that game. LoL!

Hunting dragons in that game was the funnest thing ever.

The only MMO's I really played for a long time were Ragnarok and Maplestory. Everything else got boring fast.

MMO History > Ragnarok Lv 69 Wizard, Tibia > Lv 38, Runescape > Lv 32 Fishing, Eve Online > Lv 14, Maplestory Lv 147 Evan