Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly cartel coins not being paid

Me and a load of other subbers have not recived our monthly quota of cartel coins this month, for most it's been six days now and much complaining, I wonder what the reason is, there seems to be no reason given on the forums so far. Anyone esle in the same boat?

The heat is rising in this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=589004

Comments

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Same here , mind you last months where late for me also. Not cool really. Still don't see why they don't give the full amount when you pay i.e. 3 month sub 3 months CC , 6 months sub 6months CC and 1 month sub 1 month CC. Would be far easier.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937

They don't give out the complimentary cartel coins out in a lump sum so when the seasonal items (like Life Day) come out, most players won't have a stash of cions to use, but have to shell out real money to obtain the seasonal item before it's taken off sale.

I'm not trying to revist the whole life day thing, and I don't know why the current coins are being held up, just answering your narrow question about upfront coins.

• bigcheeseukbigcheeseuk Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Originally posted by BadOrb

Same here , mind you last months where late for me also. Not cool really.

I'd have thought they would have tried harder considering all the hate going thier way.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

I would neither trust Bioware nor the Hutt Cartel... :D

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556
    I only subscribed for one month back when the game went FTP but I got 2 months worth of cartel coins and none of the loyalty coins (or whatever they were for).  I then didn't play after that one month and tried it out again last night and had all my coins back + the 2 months worth from the subscription.  I assume it was all sort out sometime.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458

I don't know how they figure this cc stuff honestly.From what I understand if you purchase the 60 day one time deal you get 1050 cc total,not 500 a month like a recurring 1 month sub.So instead of 500+500 recurring you get 525+525=1050.

This is all well and fine,but this month I received 500 instead of 525 and then 2 day's later I had another 525 added and it said customer support 525.At this point I'm lost,I mean,will I get another 525 or did they give it all at once?If they gave it all at once they shorted me 25 cc.500+525 instead of 525+525.

They need to get this straightened out.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

They are altering the deal, pray they do not alter it any further.

(Couldn't resist)

• HeafstaggHeafstagg Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Originally posted by Rednecksith

They are altering the deal, pray they do not alter it any further.

(Couldn't resist)

Bahaha so suiting considering the guilty party.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Slappy1

I don't know how they figure this cc stuff honestly.From what I understand if you purchase the 60 day one time deal you get 1050 cc total,not 500 a month like a recurring 1 month sub.So instead of 500+500 recurring you get 525+525=1050.

This is all well and fine,but this month I received 500 instead of 525 and then 2 day's later I had another 525 added and it said customer support 525.At this point I'm lost,I mean,will I get another 525 or did they give it all at once?If they gave it all at once they shorted me 25 cc.500+525 instead of 525+525.

they are doing some weird stuff. When they announced the F2P model i subbed one month to reclaim my cartel coins i had for being a founder. After i claimed my coins and cancelled the recurring sub i got an email from them saying that they gave me more coins than what i was supossed to receive so i wont receive more when i resub for another month..... LOL

i recieved the amount equivalent to 2 month subs which was the time i subbed at launch. Plus i bought 10 additional dollars in cartel coins. I guess they didnt count the 10 dollars as a purchase >.>

• mrrshann618mrrshann618 Member UncommonPosts: 279

Not sure if this is applicable or not. I got my coins on my resub date, not at the beginning of each month.

So if my 6 mo paid time would have activated on the 15th as if I were paying each month, I'll get my allotment at the 15th of each month.

Not sure if it made any sense. not sure if that is busted either.

Play what you Like. I like SWOTR, Have a referral to get you going!
    -->  http://www.swtor.com/r/nBndbs  <--
    Several Unlocks and a few days game time to make the F2P considerably easier
  • augustgraceaugustgrace Member UncommonPosts: 628

My December coins were 29 days late( didn't get them until January), but they more than doubled the amount by  way of apology.  My January coins were then recieved within a couple days of when they were due.

Not sure what system they use to send out the coins each month, but it clearly has problems.  Just keep on them (politely though).

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

I dont understand...coins should be an automated process, no holdup there

It's a digital number, not like they have to wait for the bank to cash their check to send you your money...

What could POSSIBLY be a reason for this?

What did they say was the reason last month when a bunch didnt get their stuff?

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by Slappy1

they are doing some weird stuff. When they announced the F2P model i subbed one month to reclaim my cartel coins i had for being a founder. After i claimed my coins and cancelled the recurring sub i got an email from them saying that they gave me more coins than what i was supossed to receive so i wont receive more when i resub for another month..... LOL

i recieved the amount equivalent to 2 month subs which was the time i subbed at launch. Plus i bought 10 additional dollars in cartel coins. I guess they didnt count the 10 dollars as a purchase >.>

I'm gonna see how my 60 day plan work's out as I'm having fun with the game.After that,who know's?If they continue to not give the cc that people are entitled to,that's just wrong and show's they're just after the $$ and will rip loyal player's off in the process.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by augustgrace

My December coins were 29 days late( didn't get them until January), but they more than doubled the amount by  way of apology.  My January coins were then recieved within a couple days of when they were due.

Not sure what system they use to send out the coins each month, but it clearly has problems.  Just keep on them (politely though).

i think EA  use the same processing system for cartel coins that they use with origin online purchases. This thread reminds me of my origin purchase of mass effect 2 for xbox.... payed 2 day shipping, got the game over a month later... hehe

Originally posted by Toxia

I dont understand...coins should be an automated process, no holdup there

It's a digital number, not like they have to wait for the bank to cash their check to send you your money...

What could POSSIBLY be a reason for this?

What did they say was the reason last month when a bunch didnt get their stuff?

Yea this is what I don't understand with BW.I have a life account with Lotro and have had a year sub to EQ2 last year and my TP/CS was never late.Why does it seem BW has a problem here,seem's like it should be simple.

Arya Stark

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987
    Originally posted by FromHell

I would neither trust Bioware nor the Hutt Cartel... :D

Oh I get it, they are RPing the Cartel Coin Disbursement. Brilliant!

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• arciliusarcilius Member Posts: 2

I would discourage anyone from paying BW/Origins any thing for this game at this point.  They're  having major problems with both purchasing Cartel Coins, and granting the subscribers their "complimentary" coins and their customer service is the worst I've experienced in about 10 years...........

• arciliusarcilius Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by mrrshann618

Not sure if this is applicable or not. I got my coins on my resub date, not at the beginning of each month.

So if my 6 mo paid time would have activated on the 15th as if I were paying each month, I'll get my allotment at the 15th of each month.

Not sure if it made any sense. not sure if that is busted either.

That isn't quite how it suppose to work....You're suppose to get your first grant after payment is confirmed than every 30 days after.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=560862

Key words in this are "SUPPOSE TO".

• bigcheeseukbigcheeseuk Member UncommonPosts: 133

The official response came: 

Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

It kicked off royally on their forums thereafter.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=589004&page=28

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937

Not in anyway excusing it, but I would suspect the problem is with Origin.

The Cartel Shop, buying Cartel Coins, subscribing, ugutal deluxe upgrades, all seem that you are buying them from Bioware, but it's actually just a portal to EA's origin servers, which have had these problems for all of their games.

To say the least, it gets people really Steamed. (Hardy har har.)

Alternate title: Lie with dogs, expect to get fleas.