Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heroes Of Newerth: v3.0 Will Feature Game Lore

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Heroes of Newerth players who have long wondered about the background stories of the characters they play will need wonder no longer. With the deployment of v3.0, the lore behind the game and its heroes will finally be revealed. Check out the new lore trailer to see what's in store!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Seems like a waste of time and money to me. Do people who are really into this type of game even care an ounce about lore?
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • WabbaWayWabbaWay Member Posts: 101
    Like people ever game half a fart about MOBA lore. They shoulda taken a lesson from LoL; piss on the lore and add some more champions.

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    ~.~ well at least they aren't using copyrighted material in their videos anymore

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    About the only thing I got out of this was a big laugh.  Most of the people who play games such as this could care less about lore.   What a ridiculous waste of resources.  Do they even know who their target audience is?
  • toljartoljar Member UncommonPosts: 228

Not to dog on HoN, but how is it holding up now days comapired to DoTA2 and LoL?

Gaming community: IRONFIST
    New World: Lilith - US East
    WoW Guild: IRONFIST <Burning Legion> Alliance(We transferred to Illidan)
    WoW Guild: IRONFIST <Illidan> Horde
    SWOTR: IRONFIST <Satele Shan> Empire/Republic

• radeskradesk Member Posts: 11
    LoL it's an casual game (you can't deny (in game and outside!)), Dota2 it's an shade of Dota was, so HoN it's the best, take the lore as some free bonus atm.