Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Hitman: Absolution on sale on Steam

PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member

It's 33% off this weekend. I saw the  Metacritic rating of 79/100. Is Metacritic score legit?

Have you played this? What do you think? Should I pull the trigger and get this game? 

Comments

• JefffeyJefffey El Cajon, CAPosts: 16Member
    It's a good game. Not as good as the previous in the series, but good. It doesn't net you a whole lot of hours (20 tops) but the gameplay itself is very enjoyable. I got it 50% off during the winter sale. I probably wouldn't buy it for 33% off just because you don't get that many hours out of it though. It's one of thsoe games you wait a year or so for it's price to plumett.
  • AgartAgart Beauport, QCPosts: 82Member
    I paid full price for it at release and enjoyed it a lot... It's a bit short but i think it's worth the price if you enjoy Hitman serie.
  • PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member

I dropped to 66% off right now on Steam, but I'm thinking I might just get Far Cry 3 instead. Still haven't even played Dishonoured.

• ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member
    Of all the things on steam sales. Terraria was on for £1.50 last week, bow that's hundreds of hours play for bugger all.