Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Thank you GW 2 for...

GorweGorwe ZagrebPosts: 2,472Member Uncommon

Making me realize that I prefer more meat to my MMO instead of pointless jumping around(combat in GW 2 sucks imo). Am currently on Vanguard(potentially the richest MMO out there) and will soon be in TSW. This would not happen without GW 2 as a middleman.

Making me stand for my characters. I will not play GW 2 until Engi, Necro and Ranger are updated/fixed.

Showing us how beatiful and expansive an MMO can be. Only Vanguard, LoTRO and TSW come even close.

Comments

• TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,187Member Uncommon

Thank you VG for being a shining example of the most boring mmo I've ever tried to play (3 times).  EQ2 and LotRO aren't far behind with the level of snooze in their combat, horrible character models, and wooden clunky animations.  At least EQ2 has a ton of content and an interesting world compared to the other two.

After playing TSW, GW2, and Tera, I'm finding it hard not to retire EQ2 and LotRO.  VG is permaently off of my radar.  It offers nothing to me.

That's the great thing about personal preferences and choice.  We all get to have our own.

This discussion has been closed.