Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] DC Universe Online: Home Turf DLC Preview

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

DC Universe Online's Home Turf DLC brings player housing and more to the game. Read our full preview for all the details!

We recently had a chance to sit in for a livestream tour and roundtable discussion on DC Universe Online’s latest DLC pack, Home Turf. Home Turf, which is scheduled to go live on January 29th, primarily focuses on giving players the ability to create their own Lairs. You can say this is DCUO’s form of player housing, and it is, but it’s a bit more than that, too.  In addition to the basic idea of Lairs (which we’ll talk more about in a moment), Home Turf brings new options for PvP, character development, and new solo content for players to tackle.

Read more of Michael Bitton's DC Universe Online: Home Turf DLC Preview.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    very interesting. Im considering moving from PC to PS3 with this game, but i dont want to pay again on PS3 for all the stuff i already bought on PC. Im not playing it on pc anymore so i wish i could transfer all my things (characters or at least the purchases) to the PS3 servers since its the same account for both :(

i think its the same account, if not then an account sync would be nice

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    Yeah me too, they should really just cross platform that game...I was kind of peeved when I figuredout the pc and ps3 version are completely seperate, at least they could do is allow you to buy content once for both versions because I want to do the same as you and move onto the ps3 version where my buddies play

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    This dlc does look fun XD

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• VolkanikVolkanik Member Posts: 8
    Really excited about this addition and I love the way the Lair PVP has been set up and I'm not even that big a fan of PVP!