Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latency

PinkSparrowPinkSparrow Member UncommonPosts: 33
I have only recently been playing the game, and i have only just found out that i am in The America region, but i am in Europe myself (UK). I'm not sure what my average latency is on either, but i seem to have always been in green status thus far. Earlier i was at 150 latency and now i am at 240 on The America region. I quickly checked the Europe region, and i was down below 100, yet still in green. I have no idea how badly it's effecting me, but i would like to know.

Comments

• ScaryMonkScaryMonk Member Posts: 97
    Originally posted by PinkSparrow
    I have only recently been playing the game, and i have only just found out that i am in The America region, but i am in Europe myself (UK). I'm not sure what my average latency is on either, but i seem to have always been in green status thus far. Earlier i was at 150 latency and now i am at 240 on The America region. I quickly checked the Europe region, and i was down below 100, yet still in green. I have no idea how badly it's effecting me, but i would like to know.

I can't say that I have tried Help Desk, is it any good? 

• PinkSparrowPinkSparrow Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Originally posted by ScaryMonk
    Originally posted by PinkSparrow

I can't say that I have tried Help Desk, is it any good? 

Huh?

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

He means you've posted in the general Help Desk section and haven't stated which game you're talking about.

240ms ping is usually fine for MMO's it will only cause problems if it has FPS type combat.

• PinkSparrowPinkSparrow Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Diablo 3. I thought i could generalize latency, sorry.