Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New players that are stuck? Send them over to the Chinese site

BodkinBarberBodkinBarber BirminghamPosts: 106Member

http://www.pkhlk.com/opencms/export/sites/wwiiol/index.jsp.html

If you load up the site and translate it through Bing (internet explorer - right click on the page) you can actually go through a complete in depth tutorial of the game with through explanations. Western version? A link to a wiki page with a wall of text and non in game images. The Chinese version called 'ji zhan hai lu kong' even shows you sapper and ATR spots.

They really should just run the whole Chinese tutorials through an English translation and put them on the MAIN site.

http://www.pkhlk.com/opencms/export/sites/wwiiol/guide/comsys/a3.html

Also, the BEGM game monitor is considered to a prototype strategic decision making tool for the United States Armed Forces lol. I god I hope it was a translation error :)

Comments

• HodoHodo Raeford, NCPosts: 542Member
    Originally posted by BodkinBarber
    Also, the BEGM game monitor is considered to a prototype strategic decision making tool for the United States Armed Forces lol. I god I hope it was a translation error :)

Probably not a translation error, but a hype claim made by either the Chinese developers, or by CRS in hopes of selling the game. 

So much crap, so little quality.

• axishatraxishatr Grand Island, NEPosts: 167Member

The only thing that the Chinese did was reverse engineer corned rats game and make other games from it.  They also in the same effort came out with the "china hack" that included things like unlimited sprint, ESP (seeing all units friendly and enemy on your map and screen) and unlimited ammo.

CRS is suppose to have eliminated these hacks with software, but really, who knows.  Can't trust what they say really, in my opinion.

Haven't seen cheaters so much in the last year or so.  But from time to time you see someone that sticks out, and in this game if you stick out in general play (not a sniper or bazooka queen) then something is wrong.