Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online: New Video Details Lair Mainframes

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment and the DC Universe Online team have released a brand new video with a special emphasis on the mainframe capabilities that players will have access to in their own personal lairs. The mainframe is used to 'summon' companions, call in orbital strike, supply drops, new to create new mods. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 630
    Hmmm pretty cool.
  • ghettocelebghettoceleb Member UncommonPosts: 104
    I think it is a great addition to the game.
  • AwDiddumsAwDiddums Member UncommonPosts: 416

Wow now thats going to be one awsome content update.

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    I'm excited for this. Looks like it will be a lot of fun tailoring a base and mainframe abillities to my hero. FYI, some of the base items are already dropping in the live game.

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 630
    Too many games so little time <sigh> I will definitely drop into DCUO a bit more frequently as I time share with my other MMOs.
  • EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    @Benbrada yeah i know so many games coming this year its mind boggling
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Looks very cool!  Might have to jump back and try it when it goes live.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

Looks great, can't wait!

Too bad the monthly upkeep cost on these is so steep.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil