Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free tribal crew giveaway

troyl12345troyl12345 Member Posts: 3
ok i clicked on the giveaway and got nothing i signed up for an account and got nothing i activated my account and got nothing so please tell me this was just a scam to get my email address? shame on you

Comments

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Originally posted by troyl12345
    ok i clicked on the giveaway and got nothing i signed up for an account and got nothing i activated my account and got nothing so please tell me this was just a scam to get my email address? shame on you

You actually have to log into the game and receive your bonus...

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• SandraStarSandraStar Member Posts: 1
    I feel you!  This is some Straight up Bull!
  • sirbuckycatsirbuckycat Member Posts: 1

this is not cool i didnt get my free pack sucks

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

First, you have to be a new member. You have to log in. Make sure to check your backpack. If your email address is already associated with either a Wizard101 account or a Pirate101 account you will not recieve any freebies.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by xpowderx

First, you have to be a new member. You have to log in. Make sure to check your backpack. If your email address is already associated with either a Wizard101 account or a Pirate101 account you will not recieve any freebies.

Good Luck!

Sorry this is not true. You can be an existing member and still claim the tribal pack. My W101 account is 3 years old and my P101 account is at least 3 months old. I logged in my account on the website, entered the code then logged into the game and my pack was waiting.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• troyl12345troyl12345 Member Posts: 3
    i registered here and have been a member of p101  since october last year  where is this code i clicked link and i got nothing on p101 either
    Originally posted by troyl12345
    i registered here and have been a member of p101  since october last year  where is this code i clicked link and i got nothing on p101 either

Once you have registered an account here. Sign in and go back to the main page. Then click the banner near the bottom of the main page here at mmorpg.com. You know the one under Contest and Special Offers. It will take you to the next page where you scroll down at the bottom and click where is says: Get your key(code) here!

That will take you to another page and if you scroll down you will see the code highlighted at the bottom of the page along with a link to P101 where you sign in with your username and password, type in the word presented and under that enter your promo code.

• mudcatmikemudcatmike Member Posts: 1
    It took me awhile to get everything in the right place but I did eventually and I got a totem that sold to the merchant for 900+ gold.  Nothing fancy with it but a nice little add on for the game.
  • troyl12345troyl12345 Member Posts: 3
    thanks got it
  • yeayahyeayah Member Posts: 1
    nope dude it worked with me i got the throne did you already use yours?
  • exonnexonn Member Posts: 1
    I got a training point from this offer o_O
  • andrewoom624andrewoom624 Member Posts: 2
    Umm.... When I got into Pirate 101, I couldn't find it. Where would it be if I fulfilled all the guidelines? In my backpack? BTW I'm currently at Elder Bluff, if that makes any difference. image