Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Interface?

fldashfldash Oklahoma City, OKPosts: 227Member

Is there anyway to fix the interface where it cuts off text on UIs and whatever? I've tried different resolutions to no avail. Also, why can you not make the chat and system windows wider...

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

Comments

• Sal1Sal1 Twin Cities, MNPosts: 181Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by fldash

Is there anyway to fix the interface where it cuts off text on UIs and whatever? I've tried different resolutions to no avail. Also, why can you not make the chat and system windows wider...

I am not sure. I rememberly the CEO of Snail Games China was asked about UI customization in that interview on Massively. 

"Are there any plans to make the user interface customizable in terms of element resizing or repositioning?

How the players feel about our game is our main concern, which certainly includes their desire to customize the game interface. Our product plan already includes the adjustments for interface customization, and we are doing our best to make the game fit for western users. We are confident that the players in North America will like it." Quoted from that article - http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/01/15/age-of-wushu-ceo-talks-localization-cash-shop-and-more/

• fldashfldash Oklahoma City, OKPosts: 227Member

haha, the interface is terrible... I mean, absolutely an abomination. I hate all the cut off text, I hate not being able to make chat as wide as I want... etc.

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

• bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,260Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by fldash

haha, the interface is terrible... I mean, absolutely an abomination. I hate all the cut off text, I hate not being able to make chat as wide as I want... etc.

Good thing the actual gameplay is spot on. 

I mean you can open as many windows as you want move things and close things as you feel. It's functional. It might not be the prettiest... It works though.