It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Paul Sage's video released back at the beginning of the announcement. Immediately, the video did not feel like a hype video but a damage control video. Nothing in the video convinced me that this would by a vision i could share in as an ESO.
2. The cinematic trailer. You wasted your money on a generic cinematic trailer. The cinematic trailer for Ultima ONline is awesome but says/shows nothing about the game. I personally feel fans would have been better served by a good game play video. I think it should be clear what players want to see. The fact you release this instead speaks volumes about the coming ineptedtude.
3. Your sell out attitude. Morrowind was revolutionary, Oblivion was decent, Skyrim (well, lets not talk about the pc verson). This online game does not stand out, its not distinctive and nothing, absoutely nothing, about it is innovative.
4. What really seems to be happening here is someone has taken a box'd mmo and tryed to skin it as Elder scrolls. I'm so sick of this and its why i only play Eve now. They design the game then slap the IP on? Seriously? This is suposed to be Elder Scrolls. More generic crap with no thought put into creative character progression. More levels? Seriously? this has to be the new slogan for the game.
5. I usually don't go out on the negative limb but from everything I see so far...The Elder Scrolls Online is off to a bad start and the company that you have implementing your generic MMO is completely and utterly releasing a generic mmo.
6. This is not a vision of Elder Scrolls I can get behind.
You could go on treasure hunts and drop things on the ground in Ultima since launch, You of all people should have know Paul.
What a snooze fest!