Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mega Event - All Nighter

bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,418Member Uncommon

all 8 schools are doing a separate unlocking of their 2nd internal skill. Huge mob hunt and boss kills. 

Gary explain please. Gf is going to kill me. 

Most social game ever. Atleast that I've played.

• AresPLAresPL ElblagPosts: 290Member
    wont be separated much, at lvl9 You have to go complete TV run then at 18 GCC
  • bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,418Member Uncommon

Ok I have slept. 

In AoW each school has these things called inner skills. It's the closet thing to levels you can find in AoW. Everyone starts with the first inner skill of their school.

As you cultivate you inner skill the buff that it gives gains HP, MP, and other stats. The first inner has 36 levels. Last nights event was to unlock the second inner skill. 

It started with a quest to find and kill 100 spies. We ended up forming a couple raids, because these dudes were hard to kill. There were 3 to 4 other school quest that needed to be done. About 60+ of us worked for about 5 hours to 6am EST, to get them done. 

Complettion unlocked the 2nd internal for the whole school. Pretty damn epic.

• AresPLAresPL ElblagPosts: 290Member
    each clan internal got 36 lvls, from raid bosses 9 at least now, few clanless styles which also got internal skill got cap at 48