Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO servers

I'm playing at GMT +9 -- I guess that fits into an Oceanic timezone. I got a couple of toons up to level 10 on Landroval, but realized there may not be many people for me to play with when I play. I've just rolled on Elendilmir and I'm working up a couple of toons there now. I'm asking because I just shelled out for a mount on Landroval and realized, I should better consider what server I'm going to be playing on before I buy more stuff. 

If there are any LOTRO players in the Oceanic timezone or Asia who have any advice on choosing a server, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers.

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,922Member Uncommon

See here for Estimated server populations.

http://lux-hdro.de/

Use the HDRO Live link.

My mains are on Brandywine and it does get full and it's listed has having 10% of the population.

• PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member
    Thank you for posting. It's nice to see clear data!
  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 8,276Member Rare
    You should ask in their main forums where the Aussies and other Oceanic players hang.  Nimrodel and RIddermark are two that have a decent Oceanic crowd, but check their forums and get the answer from them.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.
  • PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    You should ask in their main forums where the Aussies and other Oceanic players hang.  Nimrodel and RIddermark are two that have a decent Oceanic crowd, but check their forums and get the answer from them.

Duh. I should have thought of that. 

Good idea. Although, I have already bought another mount for my toon on the "unofficial" Oceanic server. I was impatient .. :D

• Skooma2Skooma2 Glenview, ILPosts: 693Member Uncommon
    When the game first came out, Elendilmir was the unofficial AU/NZ server.  You may want to check there as well as the other suggestions made above.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.