Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you take high resolution screenshots?

TerranahTerranah Stockton, CAPosts: 3,605Member

I'm playing on ultra settings at 1900 by 1200.  The game looks beautiful, but I noticed the screenshots do not really appear to be high resolution.  Is there a way to increase the screenshot resolution?

Sorry guys, I did try search and as usual it failed me.  And the only recommendations I could find in a google search was 'use fraps'.  I looked at the ingame settings and if there is a slider or ability to change the screenshot format I couldn't find it.

• kadepsysonkadepsyson sun prairie, WIPosts: 1,937Member

I am not sure.  However, I do know that Fraps has a free version that includes taking screen captures (inluding in full screen games) that would be at one of the four formats you can pick.

Those are the screenshot choices I get in FRAPS.  You can set the hotkey to whatever as well, so make it the same as the one for Rift, and then compare.

El Psy Congroo

• TerranahTerranah Stockton, CAPosts: 3,605Member

I actually forgot I bought the full version of Fraps awhile back.  Lost it when my hard drive died, but I redownloaded it and have hi rez screenshots now. 

Couldn't figure out how to do it with the game though.  Oh well, moving along.  Love my character, she looks so sassy :)