Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Makeb

ThebigthrillThebigthrill Eastpointe, MIPosts: 117Member Uncommon

After hearing of the new Makeb planet , I did some research regarding the inhabitants.

The video below appears to be a soccer match on Makeb.

Enjoy

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Detroit, MIPosts: 1,503Member Uncommon
    lol 10/10
    4ft Gaming Mouse Pad - www.mouserpad.com
  • madazzmadazz A town, ONPosts: 1,770Member Uncommon
    LOL!!!
  • FromHellFromHell NY, NYPosts: 1,311Member

Time for a meme I guess....

If anyone asks, I invented Brokeback Makeb, so I expect you pay me a cent every time you mention it! :D

Besides that I hope Makeb will be a nice place with a lot of new features, I SERIOUSLY hope that "SGR" or whatever it´s called is not all the planet has to offer. Anyway I´ll wait until the reviews come in. I won´t buy the cat in the bag, not even for 20 bucks.

Sandbox features? Day/Night cycle? Mobs with AI ? Corridor-and-exhaustion-free planet? What you see is where you can go?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• MardukkMardukk Posts: 1,971Member Uncommon
    Funniest video I've seen in a while.  Thanks OP.
  • MoorqueenMoorqueen Saint Paul, MNPosts: 40Member Uncommon
    Why is it funny?
  • SBE1SBE1 New York, NYPosts: 335Member
    Well, I expect to hear a lot of whining on the forums about how the running animation on Makeb doesn't look right. They should use this video as an example of how those animations should look. 
  • MukeMuke Posts: 2,447Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Thebigthrill
    After hearing of the new Makeb planet , I did some research regarding the inhabitants. The video below appears to be a soccer match on Makeb. Enjoy

Well, on the other hand, they aren't throwing gay handkerchiefs every 5 secs like in that game 'handegg'.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"