Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Makeb

After hearing of the new Makeb planet , I did some research regarding the inhabitants.

The video below appears to be a soccer match on Makeb.

Enjoy

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    lol 10/10
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    LOL!!!
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

Time for a meme I guess....

If anyone asks, I invented Brokeback Makeb, so I expect you pay me a cent every time you mention it! :D

Besides that I hope Makeb will be a nice place with a lot of new features, I SERIOUSLY hope that "SGR" or whatever it´s called is not all the planet has to offer. Anyway I´ll wait until the reviews come in. I won´t buy the cat in the bag, not even for 20 bucks.

Sandbox features? Day/Night cycle? Mobs with AI ? Corridor-and-exhaustion-free planet? What you see is where you can go?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Funniest video I've seen in a while.  Thanks OP.
  • MoorqueenMoorqueen Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Why is it funny?
  • SBE1SBE1 Member UncommonPosts: 340
    Well, I expect to hear a lot of whining on the forums about how the running animation on Makeb doesn't look right. They should use this video as an example of how those animations should look. 
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Thebigthrill

After hearing of the new Makeb planet , I did some research regarding the inhabitants.

The video below appears to be a soccer match on Makeb.

Enjoy

Well, on the other hand, they aren't throwing gay handkerchiefs every 5 secs like in that game 'handegg'.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"