It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi everyone! So awhile back I was sucked into MMOs. I tried Everquest 2 and World of Warcraft. WoW ended up eating my soul. I lost days playing that game. Well, a man and his children entered my life and I had to stop WoW cold turkey or I'd shirk my ever increasing list of responsibilities. However, it seems that I've now found a fairly responsible medium of gameplay and I need answers! I have maybe an hour on week nights and a few hours on the weekends to play at most so I want to make sure I pick the perfect game to invest my time and money in. Which would you recommend? Below are some of the things I'd like to find in my perfect MMORPG:
1. I'm big on the Role Playing aspect.
2. I want to be able to solo.
3. Great character customization is a big plus. Both looks and game play.
6. Mature people. I don't want to play with a bunch of idiots.
7. Good graphics. Nothing 2d flash animation.
8. Creative quests. Not the same find stuff/kill stuff quests over and over again.
9. Professions. I really like the idea of being able to mindlessly level up a skill.
I've been thinking of going back to Everquest 2 or WOrld of Warcraft again. I've also been toying with the idea of Rift. Can anyone compare/contrast those 3 games? Or give me new options?