Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta, when?

IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

Hi all,

as time goes forward slowly and having the Founders Program in place i asked myself why there is no OB yet. Normaly companys take OB's as Bait to sell their product. Not here it seems. Are they so selfconfident? Is the Brand "Marvel" so powerful that everything just goes by itself.

Or they are not ready for a OB yet? I mean even the ppl which already paid for the Founders Program dont get access to the CB when i read the FAQ right. Is that not a bit strange? Even from the Marketing point of view? I would bet that some of us here are a bit scared to pay first and see later,or? Hmmm......

What you all think about that? Is it time to get a "handout" here on mmorpg.com for example? Or did i missed something?

Comments

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by Ilaya

Hi all,

as time goes forward slowly and having the Founders Program in place i asked myself why there is no OB yet. Normaly companys take OB's as Bait to sell their product. Not here it seems. Are they so selfconfident? Is the Brand "Marvel" so powerful that everything just goes by itself.

Or they are not ready for a OB yet? I mean even the ppl which already paid for the Founders Program dont get access to the CB when i read the FAQ right. Is that not a bit strange? Even from the Marketing point of view? I would bet that some of us here are a bit scared to pay first and see later,or? Hmmm......

What you all think about that? Is it time to get a "handout" here on mmorpg.com for example? Or did i missed something?

Not until they sale enough Founder Program packs lol... They're going to ride on the Marvel tag until then. 

• DarkogieDarkogie Member Posts: 81

Hi all,

Not sure if MH will have an open beta.  I believe I saw a post that said they weren't sure if they were going to do one.

The first 2500 founders program buyers will get in CB and if they didn't they should contact support.

MMORPG had a key handout and you missed it. You can try Twitter/Facebook/Google+ for when they hand out keys.

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Originally posted by Darkogie

Hi all,

Not sure if MH will have an open beta.  I believe I saw a post that said they weren't sure if they were going to do one.

The first 2500 founders program buyers will get in CB and if they didn't they should contact support.

MMORPG had a key handout and you missed it. You can try Twitter/Facebook/Google+ for when they hand out keys.

That with the 2500 founders smells a bit tbh. In a bad sense you could say that these "Hardcore Fans" are abused to Test tho, which will spare them any OB and with that a perhaps "Desaster". Anyways, we will see when it goes live whats all behind that "Diablo in Costumes".

About that "MMORPG had a key handout". Sry mate, when they give out 10 keys or what it was, which i did not missed , i would not call that a "Beta Key handout". Thats just a small "give away". Nothing more. A handout for me is 500 keys + or even 1000 +. That "giveaway" was more of a joke and i had a good laugh about it.

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

The game is probably 2 months from release.

Remake this thread in 1 month :)

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    There is no sense in doing an open beta since the game is F2P.