Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Z now 99% pay to win

GrunchGrunch yuma, AZMember Posts: 493

They just updated the Market Place in War Z. Now you can buy ammo for any weapon, silencers, NVGs, all sorts of scopes and flash suppressors, body armor, and much more. Prior to this latest update I actually had fun creeping around in War Z trying not to die but now it is complete shit. The suspense of dieing isn't there anymore because you can just buy win now.

The only reason I say 99% pay2win is because you can't buy guns.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Butler, OHMember Posts: 3,090 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Grunch
    They just updated the Market Place in War Z. Now you can buy ammo for any weapon, silencers, NVGs, all sorts of scopes and flash suppressors, body armor, and much more. Prior to this latest update I actually had fun creeping around in War Z trying not to die but now it is complete shit. The suspense of dieing isn't there anymore because you can just buy win now. The only reason I say 99% pay2win is because you can't buy guns.

And you expected ???? from a company who copy & pastes the EULA from Leage of Legends as their own, supports Aimbot and other hacks and generally lies to their playerbase.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• GrunchGrunch yuma, AZMember Posts: 493
    I have never actually read an EULA for any game. I think I am going to start cheating in War Z though since they ruined the game.

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Phoenix, AZMember Posts: 1,917 Uncommon

And now, to cash in on the fame of War Z, comes an MMORPG about zombies that will be developed by one person in two months or less with art stolen from various websites keyword zombie:

http://www.indiegogo.com/CODE-Z

At least he isn't close to his goal HEH

AsRock Z710 Extreme7+ motherboard
    Intel i7-6700K Skylake 4.0 GHz processor
    8 GB DDR4 3600 mhz RAM
    Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" SSD
    Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD
    Haf X case
    Two MSI 980 Ti GPUs in SLI
    Three 30" U3011 monitors at 7680x1600 resolution in Surround
    An additional 27" Dell 4K monitor

Basically my gaming rig is made of money
    El Psy Congroo

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye jarrowMember Posts: 1,016
    Originally posted by Grunch
    I have never actually read an EULA for any game. I think I am going to start cheating in War Z though since they ruined the game.

You can't ruin what is already a wreck.

• xenoracexenorace Tampa, FLMember Posts: 205 Uncommon
    Originally posted by kadepsyson
    And now, to cash in on the fame of War Z, comes an MMORPG about zombies that will be developed by one person in two months or less with art stolen from various websites keyword zombie: http://www.indiegogo.com/CODE-Z   At least he isn't close to his goal HEH

Wow, holy balls. I read that and cannot believe anybody would donate to that.

Not saying donating to an indie developer should be shunned, but the concept art is just some random scetches and not really even concept art.

S.C.I.F.I
    <Sights, Clouded, In, False, Illusions>

• JacxolopeJacxolope Jackson, MIMember Posts: 1,140 Uncommon
    Originally posted by xenorace
    Originally posted by kadepsyson
    And now, to cash in on the fame of War Z, comes an MMORPG about zombies that will be developed by one person in two months or less with art stolen from various websites keyword zombie: http://www.indiegogo.com/CODE-Z   At least he isn't close to his goal HEH

Wow, holy balls. I read that and cannot believe anybody would donate to that.

Not saying donating to an indie developer should be shunned, but the concept art is just some random scetches and not really even concept art.

The, uh, Dev came here and posted about that game http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/374678/page/1 - Sounds legit . =P

EDIT: Its a very long thread but gets really funny... If you stay to the end I can promise some chuckles.

• BlackcatZeroBlackcatZero Ottumwa, IAMember Posts: 53 Uncommon

sign up for The Secret world or Dayz . if you just want hard Wizardry be out Jan 30. and I'm not even going to tounch Warz. 1 level and here's pay to win???