Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

KUF2 PS3 and PC play together

AsheramAsheram San Diego, CAPosts: 1,989Member Uncommon

According to this video PC and PS3 players will be able to play together.

http://www.mmoculture.com/2013/01/kingdom-under-fire-ii-game-to-support-cross-platform-content/

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,772Member Uncommon
    the technology is out there. I hope devs start making cross platform online games. it would be fair to say PS3 and Xbox wont ever do it because they directly compete, but at least console vs PC. When it comes to shooters i know that PC has more advantage due to the increased accuracy of the mouse, but that should not be a reason not to have cross platform. I do not play shooters with mouse and after some practice with the gamepad i kill many people that use mouse. Maybe not enough to be a pro, but enough to feel satisfied and the challenge is good and fun. At least devs should always give the option to choose which server you want to join, cross platform or specific platform. Or we can manage our own servers with our own restrictions (including platform restriction) like a people do in battlefield for those who dont want cross server.