Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera Revamp New Content Information

rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185

i heard the game was getting a content revamp with new story kind of like an act 2.

my question is when? or has it already happened?

plz help me out and thank you in advance for any usefull information regarding this

hallo ~_~

Comments

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Guessing you are talking about the Argon Queen expansion and level cap raise. It already happened.
  • PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

This is the information regarding content.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Teras-Next-Big-Content-Update1

And this is a translated video of the change to the lore, now that the argons are being defeated.

http://synergyktera.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/video-new-update-lore-translation/

• rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185
    thank you altho im still a bit confused, are all the revamp changes already done or is there more changes that will take place in february? im thinking of whether playing now or at the f2p release

hallo ~_~

gtg sleep soon so il give this a tad bump so i can get unconfused about this when i check tomorow

hallo ~_~

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556

Over on K-Tera, the revamp has been postponed till late half of 2013. So I figure NA won't be getting this update till at least in the late summer.

The Feb. update is the 3v3 rated/unrated arena and another more complicated rated tot/sg style dungeon.

wow thank you very much now i know and see there is no point to playing then coz i mean there is nothing but hate for the old content as i see it

hallo ~_~

• VagabandanaVagabandana Member Posts: 16

I just want to know if the PvP is still unbalanced. They used to write that Slayer dominated the thing.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

• Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297
    Originally posted by Vagabandana

I just want to know if the PvP is still unbalanced. They used to write that Slayer dominated the thing.Thanks in advance for the answer.

It's more balanced than it was at launch that's for sure. Some changes are incoming for all classes in a few months anyway. From the early months Berserkers and Archers were buffed. Slayers are certainly no longer the undisputed top banana by any means. In fact I don't even think they're all that super popular anymore.

Many changes have been introduced in Korea after the 3v3 Arena was brought online that might or might not make it to the NA or EU versions. The way the Koreans play is distinctly different from the West. Over there Mystics are more popular while in the West Priests are, just to name one. So it remains unclear whether some class balancing changes in Korea will be made the same in NA/EU.

That's why after my early MMO experiences I no longer concentrate on a single class only, but casually level one of each . . . thankfully they all play very very different.
  • rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Lancer OP =P

But ya game much more balanced, I say archer is the most OP class as of now coz of their insane stun duration on traps but thats getting fixed soon.

• VagabandanaVagabandana Member Posts: 16

Thanks to both of you.

Info appreciated. Godspeed

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by rommello
    wow thank you very much now i know and see there is no point to playing then coz i mean there is nothing but hate for the old content as i see it

lol, yeah please don't, instead why dont you find some game app for your smartphone.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• stratasaurusstratasaurus Member Posts: 220
    Originally posted by Demogorgon
    Originally posted by stayontarget

lol, yeah please don't, instead why dont you find some game app for your smartphone.

Well said.

Nice to see the Tera community is full of classy peeps.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by stratasaurus
    Originally posted by Demogorgon
    Originally posted by stayontarget

Well said.

Nice to see the Tera community is full of classy peeps.

We're as classy as they get. ;)

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556

I got some good news on the new update. Due to the extra funding from going FTP. The new update will be coming in Feb. on K-Tera, much sooner than expected. Which means it will come to the west much sooner.

The update is the new 3 faction RVR coming to Tera, it's kinda like the mist in GW2. Here is a video.

http://youtu.be/hagl5WzpWpE