Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu - STEAM Greenlight

EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Just a heads up for all you steam users like myself that want to VOTE for AoW on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99247006

Looks like the game is getting more attention each passing day before release.

Comments

• mdkmanmdkman Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Voted 
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Wow, nice.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

voted

from the comments I can see there is still a lot of confusion about this game.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak

voted

from the comments I can see there is still a lot of confusion about this game.

Isn't that the truth. 

I am still confused on some parts of the game, however I like that type of confusion. I think figuring out a mmo and how it works brings more depth to my gaming experience. I will see how long AoW holds my attention, but so far it's fantastic.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    voted but Id rather see EU version on steam
  • CitalssCitalss Member Posts: 28
    No wulin, no vote.
  • tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298
    Won't support this game.  I like it, but the revenue model is not something that should be embraced which is all you're doing by supporting this game.
  • kasyoskasyos Member UncommonPosts: 23

I was angry after what they did with beta VIP buying trick and not informing about everything, then replacing some things like mount with some crap. I may try it again will see.

I was hoping for Wizardry Online but this game is so bad, I will never back to it, and I mean never, although I'm a big fan of fantasy and this game world.

Tera f2p is coming soon so I guess this will be my thingy lol

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by tollbooth
    Won't support this game.  I like it, but the revenue model is not something that should be embraced which is all you're doing by supporting this game.

which part of the revenue model?