Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally came back to wow and played MoP

13»

Comments

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by iamthekiller

What the trial shows you is the panda starting area..the panda race..and perhaps the monk class at low lvls.

trial has no access to Monks or DKs

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941

Unfortunatly, I will also have to agree with the OP on this. I also returned to WoW after a 5/6 month break (3rd one since wow had released) and i had been playing sw-tor uptill it went f2p (however it had also become rather boring too). Anyways after returning and inputting a 60 day timecard for WoW and getting MoP this time round I have not played as much, it has not gripped me at all like it did back in its day. Yes the game has succumbed to time and being toned down to nothing.

Still worth playing but not for long periods of time, I was waiting on the new Darkfall game to come out but after hearing about it already from several sources I dont think I am going to bother with it now. So will just hope and wait for something decent to come along (as per usuall) but doubt anything will.

• snoop101snoop101 Member UncommonPosts: 400

I agree  with the OP 100%

IMO Blizz would get so many more subs back if they make legacy servers. I would sub in a heart beat if they made Vannila or BC servers.