Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Massively's School Guide.

GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Nada, FLPosts: 576Member

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/01/16/the-art-of-wushu-the-right-martial-arts-school-for-you/

Massively has a great new article on the various classes. While it is more mechanics than lore based it gives a good run down, from one perspective, on the classes.

I think it is obvious he is writing from a tangman perspective, as some classes have different "worst classes to fight against" than others. My scholar fails against emei's rage destroying feint for instance as it means I never get to use my green shadow kick. However it is a great article for picking a school since it is such a huge choice in this game, and the only one you really can't take back.

Comments

• django-djangodjango-django ElthamPosts: 115Member

Good post, I'd have to agree as a Tangmen disicple myself that I've ran into similar problems against classes that he has listed but there is a huge amount of flexibility when it comes to learning more skills to close the gap between a class you feel is more OP than yourself.