Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Frame First Impressions

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

War Frame

Ok to start I first thought this game was some Predator rip off. But then I started playing and realized even if it was I didn't care. The game is pretty fun and at least a little different in the way it goes about things.

You start out in training lost your memory (of course) you get shown the ropes. After that you get to choose between arch types. Which seem like your standard; Rifle, Recon, Heavy classes with a slight twist. At least at first that's what it looks like until you start playing. Pretty much all the classes are agile the difference is the subtle looks and powers they have.

I only did one mission it has you take on what looks like a space station. You infiltrate it with a team of players or alone. Action is fast paced and no let up on enemies to kill. You have minor security puzzles to conquer as well. Some you will need other players to actually take on. All in all the missions seem like a good time. I learn to not take these games serious and enjoy the fun with in them. 

This game does a good job of giving you several different feels. While not making it cheesy or boring grind fest you never want to see again.  So my final verdict for the second time in 3 weeks shocking isn't it? Is play this game its worth wasting a little time out of your day.

Comments

• WonderweissMWonderweissM Member UncommonPosts: 127

My thoughts, only have gotten past the first system, Mercury:

1. Awesome graphics; made by or worked on by the people who made crisis ( I think).

2. The levels are fun, but they are copy and pasted "sections", but the maps are different arrangements on the "Sections".

3. Lots of variety of things to fight.

4. I like the idea of their crafting, where you find the blueprint from a boss and farm the materials to make it, but I think it should be alot harder to get blueprints and/ or materials.

5. Cash shop "Seems" to be a good system of getting weapons faster, for instance you can pay for a gun, or take the longer route of earning credits from the game itself. Some weapons that you can buy with real money, but you can buy the blueprints for the weapons.

6. Missions start to get hard, so squads are encouraged.

7. I can only play this game in small amounts, because the gameplay can get repetitive, just like any other lobby based game (to me).

All I can think of now.

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    While playing it today I found even adjusting the camera didn't help the over active camera twitching. I did however manage to get it to a more manageable state. But it clearly needs some patch help there.