Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iRO Classic and Renewal Server

LuckshmiLuckshmi Member Posts: 74

hmm. It's been a while since I've player RO1 and with all the hype with RO2, I'm pretty nostalgic myself to play the game again~

currently there are 2 servers, I want to know which one is more populated and have a better community.

Laksh~ 

thanks.

Comments

• LuckshmiLuckshmi Member Posts: 74
  • zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    it shows the pop on the server list, i would go classic, community is good, or the vip server, not the larger pop free servers.
    Originally posted by zevni78
    it shows the pop on the server list, i would go classic, community is good, or the vip server, not the larger pop free servers.

I've heard the VIP server is already merged on the renewal.. im not sure though if it was the Chaos server.. that's why I'm confused atm on where to start..

I love the classic server (system wise and update)

but the server merge of Renewal (now Chaos) have swarm of new players

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    how much is vip?
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    how much is vip?

i think the VIP was removed when the server was merged? on renewal :O

I'm NOT sure though.. I think i better check on WP.

• poringslasherporingslasher Member Posts: 59
    Originally posted by Laksh+mi
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    how much is vip?

i think the VIP was removed when the server was merged? on renewal :O

I'm NOT sure though.. I think i better check on WP.

VIP service was not removed. It is still there. Though before the merger, there were three renewal servers and one classic server which is loki. Ygg and Ymir servers were considered VIP servers because one must have VIP status before they will be able to create characters there. Although restriction was later removed. The three servers were merged into chaos last december.

Even though chaos server is totally F2P, VIP service is still offered, providing VIP members with various perks including EXP and warp bonuses. There are also services in-game which only VIP players can use. i envy those rich mofos. i don't have money to burn for VIP service. myself. lol.

anyway, you can go for both servers. whichever you choose, you'll be fine. both have active communities.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    Indonesian Ragnarok ( idRO ) is also released the classic server back in February, and many players have returned since and with the new publisher, there were close to no BOT at all, 

we're currently at 13k players active based on the daily login count.

so glad to finally replay RO again!

So What Now?

• 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Does anybody here plays Ragnarok Journey also?
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

That game is a disgrace to the RO legacy.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Dakeru said:

No kidding. I watched the game play itself for 10 minutes before I quit it alltogether.
  • 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    BizkitNL said:

Dakeru said:

No kidding. I watched the game play itself for 10 minutes before I quit it alltogether.
    Yeah maybe you're right but I enjoyed it anyways
  • OriginRoOriginRo Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hey, why going to the official if you're looking for the old gameplay and episodes?
    there are a lot of server out there that got excatly what you're looking for,
    Pre-Renewal or Classic.
    Take a look at the market before commiting to a server