Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bottom of the Barrel for SWTOR

hobbitpimphobbitpimp Member UncommonPosts: 17

I have to say it, but you know you are at the bottom of the frickin barrel as a company when FOX news(or as i call em fox snooze), is giving you bad press. Bioware/EA has completely raped this game of anything worth a sub ever again imo. They have lied, cheated, lied some more and then straight out ignored there players just to make a buck. And the sad thing is if they would have just payed att to us and made a few needed changes and corrections, there sub base of p;layers could have been 5 times larger ny now with good press and they would have been rollin in cash. Instead they have failed so many as a dev and I am sad to say that my once fave dev has now become my most hated.

fanbois feel free to respond i really do not care.

See you all in neverwinter and teso

for now i am off too play rift

I miss the massive in MMO.

Comments

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Originally posted by hobbitpimp

teso is the same thing as swtor lol.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Yes Bioware and EA were behemoths in the gaming world. Considering their bad decisions in recent times, it seems the inmates are running the asylum.

At least they've only been around for 30 years. Look at Arthur Andersen, which was top of their industry for 100 years, before some idiot brought the whole thing crashing down.

I regret to say everything I've read indicates TESO will suck and/or will not even remotely resemble ES. Hope I'm wrong!

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

I have to say it, but you know you are at the bottom of the frickin barrel as a company when FOX news(or as i call em fox snooze), is giving you bad press. Bioware/EA has completely raped this game of anything worth a sub ever again imo. They have lied, cheated, lied some more and then straight out ignored there players just to make a buck. And the sad thing is if they would have just payed att to us and made a few needed changes and corrections, there sub base of p;layers could have been 5 times larger ny now with good press and they would have been rollin in cash. Instead they have failed so many as a dev and I am sad to say that my once fave dev has now become my most hated.

isn't Fox news a very right wing station. . didn't Bioware just add same gender relationships.. . pretty sure that is what is going on there if I had to guess.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

FOX news did the same bad press to ME2 and we all know what they criticize. It was going to make press.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    I didn't realize Fox News was even relevant in much,let alone gaming news.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

This discussion has been closed.