Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[Interview] Elsword: Revealing the Battle Magician

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,610MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

We have teamed up with Kill3rCombo to bring our readers the first ever information about Aisha and an amazing transformation she will undergo in Elsword Online. We've got an exclusive trailer and information about the Battle Magician. Check it out and leave your thoughts in the comments.

MMORPG.com: Can you give us some background on why she is the way she is? Read: POWERFUL.

Elsword Team: The background for Battle Magician is that Aisha’s mentor gives her a mystical pendant that amplifies her power and physical attack and that really plays out in the game. You still have plenty of ranged spells like any good caster, but you also have spells that buff your melee strength so opponents will never know what tricks you have up your sleeves.

Read more of Bill Murphy's Elsword Online: Revealing the Battle Magician.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• emikochanemikochan StaffordPosts: 284Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Akrux
    [mod edit]

wat

• MuffloMufflo StockholmPosts: 30Member

I love this feeling of a close-range battle mage, spamming great dps with spells. In games with this type of playstyle it always feels more fun that to do the exact same stuff but with something like a warriors melee animation. At least for me that is. 

2 things though: 

1: this platform-feeling of the game with anime style reminds me a lot of maplestory, the combat too.

2: Cardcaptor Sakura anyone? The scepter is so similar in anime to CCS or sailor moons scepter. 

The sylvari ordered Rice n chicken in a bar. The waiter asked him: "exploded or intact?" He angrily answered: "Intact of course! Do you take me for a fool?"

Those were his last words.