It's the little things that count:
1. Every other game had traditional holiday themed events. TSW had Mayan zombies and Harbingers of the End
Days popping out of the ground and roaming the landscape beginning 12/21 and lasting 2 1/2 weeks.
2. There are no gold farmers, because that is not how the economy works.
3. There are no bots, because there is nothing for a bot to do.
4. There is an NPC named Moonbeam Schwartz. She doesn't seem to do anything but stand in the hippie camp. I
don't know why I'm fascinated by the name; but, I am.
5. No injuries from falling.
6. There is an emote called /dance_gangnam_style
7. Dungeons have very few trash mobs. It's just like going from boss to boss.
8. Built-in browser to help with investigation missions.
9. There is no handholding.
Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.