Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just pulled an all-nighter

2»

Comments

• wrath04wrath04 Member Posts: 89
    Originally posted by david06

Originally posted by mrcheapy that screenshot is misleading 

Full disclosure is becoming a real problem for this company.

I asked "How are they going to handle Steam integration when they don't have a coder" on their Steam greenlight page a few days ago and the comment is no longer there. People will find out sooner or later so it's best to be upfront.

What some of the players here don't realize is that it doesn't help recruiting to misrepresent the typical atmosphere or level of action in game. Trial players may install and log on but they're going to be shocked when their experience isn't what they expected.

I mean there are plenty of people who will say that EVE Online can be very dull unless you are playing in a good corporation, so they say not to lone-wolf but find a nice corp and make some friends. That's basically what you need to do in WW2online to enjoy yourself, that and remember that the big battles are only a few hours out of the day and Sun/Wed are generally the most active.

To listen here though it's "massive battles all the time!!!! thousands of players online!!!!"

You make some good points here david and I sure hope I wasn't one of those who said there were Massive Battles all the time ...I'm almost positive I didn't but i'd have to go back and see... But for a few timezones, without the numbers in front of me, I will go on record as saying the battles are BIG, and sometimes HUGE, but plenty to do no matter what the population is IMO. Yeah sometimes there's nothing going on, no sugar-coating that, but by us players becomming more proactive, I believe we can help get more people to at least try it for free....wouldn't you if you were one of us? 

You make a Great Point when you say it's a good idea to join a squad to enjoy yourself more, and most squads have open arms to new recruits...in fact, the game funnels you to them  and it's a real good idea the join one at the very least to learn the "curve".

Look me up if you're online david

Edit: BtW, I play as axis forces(wrath04)  :)  

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387
    I'm sure I've never said massive battle's either. But what I do know, like when I played on Saturday night there were big battles going on. That's a fact.

The brilliant thing is it can only get even better :-)