Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Dragon Nest is Fun and Addictive?

Hello guys! I just want to share my experience on this game.

First I would say that the visuals are well-made. The details on its environment, NPC's, characters and everything is highly competitive with other MMORPG. But, the visuals are just icing in the cake. The real advantage of Dragon Nest from other MMO is its addictive gameplay. In fact, I considered is as the evolution of online gaming as they have manage to reshaped how MMO must be presented nowadays. I really love the first-person action paired with intense gameplay.

For over a year now, I have been playing this game and it has given me tons of fun experiences. Especially the dungeons they have. They have really tough dungeons or what they call as Nest and man!, you will definitely enjoy it and it will never get boring. Especially the PVP matches. What I like about it is that you have full control on your class. You can dodge enemy attacks and aim for them also. In short, it get rids of that point-and-click feature which makes it more intense in terms of action as you will be the one responsible for your victory or defeat.

Overall, I can say that Dragon Nest is the best game I ever played so far in 2012 and it keeps on getting better with additional updates. Now, we have the Green Dragon Nest on DN SEA which is really fun to dive in. Well, let's not mention the dying part of my class :). Oh yeah! another thing is that it's really a challenging game which makes it more addictive and if I were to be asked what is the best MMORPG of today, I would say that it would be Dragon Nest.

Oh by the way, I have a blog which features guides on Dragon Nest. If you would like to play the game and would like some tips on how to play it and some guides on class, dungeons and others sort of stuffs in the game or, you just want to know more about Dragon Nest come visit me @ Web Junkies Blog.

See you in the world of Lagendia!

Comments

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386
    Nice advertisement
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740

Yes got me excited for a moment, found the website "The fastest online Action RPG" , balloon burst.

Action combat is not my thing, but if it is yours you might click a little further.

Oh well back to solitaire.

• KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

This good game, yes! I play game very much me very very enjoy this man! Super fun time with awesome developers who serve their honored customers.

Action and adventure under the hood! Play now, pay later :) Your mama likes!

As one of your fellow players, I wish you much happiness and happy feelings playing the game, I know I will!

• ArduArdu Member CommonPosts: 55

I recently decided to try Dragon Nest out, I been having a blast playing this game. It reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Any anime fan should try this game out, is really fun and easy to play. The real action combat system is very enjoyable.