Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Is there some way to move the UI elements around ?

MMOdad72MMOdad72 Hoover, ALPosts: 93Member

Giving it another go , as open world PVP , open world anything , less rails and little handholding is much more my thing.

Just a pet peeve of mine is UI locking , not as in mods or add-ons , I'm fine with zero of those , I just want to move where the chat goes  etc.

Is there any way to do this ? Would go a long way to making the game much more enjoyable for me if I could simply setup the in game UI as I see fit placement wise.

(it took months for SWTOR to add this , why in gods name modern mmo's do let you just move the UI elements where you want them when mmo's have been letting you do this for over a decade is beyond me )

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,809Member Rare
    You can move everything but you action bars and you character frame.
  • MMOdad72MMOdad72 Hoover, ALPosts: 93Member
    Originally posted by bcbully
    You can move everything but you action bars and you character frame.

Where is the option to move the Chat box somewhere different ? And tha Map etc but mainly the chat box , I've looked quite a bit and the massively article specifically states you can't do this.

I'm hoping you can , but every video I've seen of the game has folks wtih the chat box in the same place .