Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pathfinder Online: Mac to be Supported

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Pathfinder Online team has announced that a Mac version of the game will be released at the same time as the PC version. The announcement was made on the Pathfinder Online Kickstarter page.

Our decision to use the UNITY platform to develop the game makes it possible for us to make this major announcement:  We will be making a Macintosh version of the game!

UNITY enables us to do a Windows and OSX version of the game with a minimal amount of parallel development.  Most of the work will be done on code shared between both platforms, making it economical for us to support the Mac.

Read the full details on the Pathfinder Online Kickstarter page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219
    It's one of the key considerations of Unity and a nod to the future. Vendetta Online has always impressed me with how long it has done Cross-Platform mmorpgs!
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    On paper this game looks amazing. I hope they can deliver on their promises. They have some very old school RPG folks associated with them.

1 week left on Kickstarter and I think they may have my pledge...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• DreyderDreyder Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188
    On paper this game looks amazing.
    Yeah been burnt so many times though...

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Their kickstarter jumped up to 500,000 quick but, it has been crawling for days now. I am starting to wonder if they will even reach their goal. 
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by Jyiiga
    Their kickstarter jumped up to 500,000 quick but, it has been crawling for days now. I am starting to wonder if they will even reach their goal. 

Yeah I wish I had money to support this one but I'm getting ready to go backpacking in Asia and money is a little tight.  I'm loving the sandbox revolution!  Bright days are coming;)

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."