Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sub fee + cash shop

124»

Comments

• trenshodtrenshod Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Originally posted by Xirik
    That is the pricing they have set for S.Korea. Not for when they decide to bring the game over to the west.  Yes there is a chance that it will be the same model here but remains PURE speculation.

If the game requires a sub in Korea its most likely going to require a sub in NA & EU. Sure its only speculation but to get your hopes up that its going to be different is just silly. I don't know of a game that has a sub overseas but in the states is a F2P.

• PaladrinkPaladrink Member UncommonPosts: 62
    I personally dont mind P2P with CS as long as the CS it does not become Pay2Win game.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

sub or no sub allthe same to mee aslong the game is good i can pay if not i dont pay very simple.

cash shops , dont mind, can sell mounts, cosmetic items without any stat bonuses can sell pets, players will prolly investd and spend more money this way than just 8,- a moth as reg sub , so cash shops are the way to get more money to company.

there is very little people who dont spend anything at all and i know there is going to be people who say hell im not buying anything but dont worry there is stiill some players who buy stuff from cash shop for your sake aswell / month ;)