Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Changing SE login ID

Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
Is it possible to change the SE account management ID? if not is there a way to unregister my FFXIV game serial code so I can make another account and register the serial code with that account?

Comments

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye jarrowPosts: 1,016Member
    Originally posted by Epic1oots
    Is it possible to change the SE account management ID? if not is there a way to unregister my FFXIV game serial code so I can make another account and register the serial code with that account?

Most of the options are disabled at the moment until the release of ARR.  only details I can change are personal details, i.e real name and address.  No options to change account name and I doubt this option would be available anyway.  You also are not able to register any ffxiv codes at present as this has also been disabled.  Whether you can do it in the future remains to be seen, but I have a hunch you can only register one serial number relating to a game.  Guess you are going to have to wait until they enable FFXIV funtions on the account page again to find out.