Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not hearing much about Age of Wulin, should I just give in and buy VIP for wushu? Playing from uk

CitalssCitalss Member Posts: 28

I managed to play for a couple of hours (Before it somehow stopped working) and my ping was pretty high, around 250.

Will that every lower or will I always be laggy in this game? if so, then  Iguess I'm better waiting for Wulin.

Comments

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

I would try the russian version see how your ping is, though it looks like they are directly porting the chinese model which is not a good thing in my opinion. (the chinese cash shop is much more p2w)

edit: of course the gpotatoe could be fine but I never see a date on it, glad I am on this side of the pond this time around. I hear they are going to do better polishing but honestly snail could release one good translation update and fix a lot of these issues.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    I'm in Sweden and I have no issues except for the occational ping spike.

I cba to play the Russian version (already spent money on VIP here and don't wanna invest time and effort on a new char over there, especially when they seem to copy/paste the Chinese cs) and though I'll definately play Wulin when it launches I'll haunt the NA server for my AoW fix until then.
  • emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Originally posted by Citalss

I managed to play for a couple of hours (Before it somehow stopped working) and my ping was pretty high, around 250.Will that every lower or will I always be laggy in this game? if so, then  Iguess I'm better waiting for Wulin.

Check the Wushu forums under Recruitment there is an EU Guild called Sensou who have chosen Wushu over wulin. I suggest you check them out. They will help you a lot if you get accepted.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Citalss

I managed to play for a couple of hours (Before it somehow stopped working) and my ping was pretty high, around 250.

Will that every lower or will I always be laggy in this game? if so, then  Iguess I'm better waiting for Wulin.

Try this first. Ping reducer , t might cut your ping in half. Don't know why it works, but it does.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

I tried wushu but my ping was in the 500s (I have a 100/100 fiber connection in Norway).

Now on the russian server the ping is fine but chat is all cyrillic.

Definitivly not putting any money in  her until Wulin for EU.

• tet666tet666 Member UncommonPosts: 295
    Originally posted by tyfon

I tried wushu but my ping was in the 500s (I have a 100/100 fiber connection in Norway).

Join YingziFusion Guild^^

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Originally posted by tet666
    Originally posted by tyfon

Join YingziFusion Guild^^

Applied, please accept me :) (Waniu is the char)