Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Insomnia from playing this game...

13»

Comments

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by funcon
    this game has english version? can you make your character look Caucasian as well?

You can't. The game has an English version, though.

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by muthax
    Originally posted by Mithrandolir
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak
    @mith some areas have perma weather like the beggars school dust storm that never ends.

oh thank you! I'll cartainly take that over no weather :)

Read somewhere that a weather system (or a day/night cycle or both not sure) is slated for this year in the Chinese version

I hope so, I think it would compliment the game very nicely. Until then, I am very much enjoying it still :)

I do need to buy premium though, this hour per day stuff is for the birds. I don't want to do the Russian client so premium it is for now.

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Pretty cool game. But I really dislike how the camera changes during combat :(  Also tutorials out the butt make it confusing sometimes I wish they were more spaced out and let us have time to master or become proficient in one before moving to another system.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Originally posted by injenu
    Originally posted by Darth-Batman
    Originally posted by injenu

I started out thinking I would never get into it.. Yet the more and more I logged in and learned how to play, the more I realized this was the game I was looking for.  Past 2 nights I started playing at 5pm, and the next time I looked at the clock it was 2am and I have work at 8am :/.  Haven't even scratched the service either - I'm Wudang, and despite a high learning curve I just started figuring out how to pvp.  Game is legit and while I can see most people not liking it here in the states, it will have a strong fanbase like that of Eve.  I already have 2 deluxe accounts.  If you decide to play and want a crash course on what to do, message me ingame my name is Clavain and my Alt is Injenu. 

PS...

It's so cool how the game really resembles China during the Ming Dynastic period, I might even buy a real Wudang sword lol. 

Clavain, youre not supposed to talk about your sacred place.

Lol! Great memory.  Are you in Kojo?

Yep, im the one who said it.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    When is this coming to the US?
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Originally posted by Teala

I could be wrong, but I thought "Age of Wushu" was the US version of the game. The European version is called "Age of Wulin."

You can download it now in it's BETA form (which is not recieving a wipe at launch) at:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/

Just click the "try it now" thing and it gives you 10 hours of access plus 1 hour per day after that.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by colddog04
    Originally posted by Teala

I could be wrong, but I thought "Age of Wushu" was the US version of the game. The European version is called "Age of Wulin."

You can download it now in it's BETA form (which is not recieving a wipe at launch) at:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/

Just click the "try it now" thing and it gives you 10 hours of access plus 1 hour per day after that.

Cool - thanks.

• SimsejensenSimsejensen Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Would you say this game have any Sandbox elements in it ?