Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Second Best Age of Wushu Crafting guide EVER MADE.

2»

Comments

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by AresPL

workshop is item that drop in 2nd and next instances on hard lvls and above, when You use it it stay there for 1h after that You will need new one

hp go to 75% not down to 25% 

changed hp. Thanks for the info on the workshop probably good info for some people.

• LemmingOfEvilLemmingOfEvil Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak
    Originally posted by mistmaker
    Originally posted by mindw0rk

I didnt cover the artist proffesions as they are more about self buff than crafting. Mostly. Artist can make painting things but only other artist use them.

You're wrong. Artist creates paintings for any professions and it allows to level them much faster. Artist also needed to get abilty books.

There is also musician mini game. Kinda like guitar hero. In mass PvP musician sits nearby playing his music and gives very strong buffs/debuffs for entire raid. 

Yea like I said, buffs. They do buffs. Chess has a buff for your array it is very nice works on your team, musicians buff the entire raid. Artist make some stuff, scholars make some stuff...none if it affects the rest of the crafting at all though. You never need a painting of three dogs playing cards to complete your tailor recipie nor will listening to the sound of music be instrumental to you procing that blacksmith sword you want.

but you have to admit that crafting buffs s still ... crafting! nevertheless, great work and very helpful. i appreciate your other threads too. perhaps you can include all kind of crafting in the future ... if you want.

haha I would indeed sir, but these are time consuming indeed.

Plus I would have to make an alt to show the other skills as there is no way I am giving up my music or divination for a guide.

The Marketplace life skills Divinator and Beggar are not mutually exclusive, so you can have both at once.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Good Job OP image
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I read this again for a refresher course. Thanks again GrayKodiak! Now I'm off to Chengdu (the major market stall city for those that haven't played this game) to look for a Huangpan hasp recipe!
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Good of you to take the time to put this up.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• ItsSatomiItsSatomi Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Has anyone worked out yet whether equipment Upgrades depend on the level (life skill) of the crafter or are they simply random? Will an Expert or Artisan do a better job than a journeyman? Looking forward to your ideas/facts. 
  • jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Originally posted by milwal

Thx for the Heads Up OP nice guide..

I am currently a Herbalist (or weed maker as some like to say:)

One question that nobody can answer in game or out (incl even GM) is as follows:

I have acquired 2 recipes that I cannot craft (yes i have all the ingredients and space in backpack before u ask)

The recipes state "A Workshop is required" so i ignore that part and try and craft anyways, so next it comes up saying in red across screen "You need to be at or close to an enhanced Herbalist Counter or similar Workshop of same grade" well try finding a Workshop or Counter nowhere to be found although there is a mention in the Market dropdown list of a "Workshop" Me dont thinks that this has been implimented into the game as yet....

imageUnless anybody else knows?????

I know that I've seen these.  At least I think I have, you see people using them randomly all over the place, mostly chef's.  I think you get them from one of the guys inside the bank in Yanyu Village.  They cost some kind of weird currency that I've never seen also.  There are probably these same people in all of the starting villages, they are the ones who give the prizes for competing in Jet-Li's "Fight the world" events.

Nice post OP.  Now I have a question.  I keep getting a lot of seed but I noticed that you said a farmer can just buy his seed from an NPC.  So should I sell off my dropped seed, or are there rare ones that are actually worth putting up in my stall.

I know nothing about farming.  I make swodes :P

• AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Originally posted by Helsiera
    Has anyone worked out yet whether equipment Upgrades depend on the level (life skill) of the crafter or are they simply random? Will an Expert or Artisan do a better job than a journeyman? Looking forward to your ideas/facts. 

Doesn't matter at all.

As for this thread - it's better to let it die.  It's grossly out of date and will probably only serve to confuse people more.

For a basic - high level - overview of the crafting system it should help you slog through a pretty clunky UI.

• ilficherrimoloriilficherrimolori Member Posts: 1

That's a good guide, probably the best I ever see, but is not the most complete!

Infact there aren't the cultural professions (musician, weiqi player, artist and calligrapher) and the two market professions (beggars and divinator).

That doesn't mean that isn't a good guide obviusly!

Sorry for my bad english, if you have time (and patient) correct me, thank you and GOOD GAME!!!

P.S.: Why do you don't do a guide for schools? I will read it certanley.