Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Second Best Age of Wushu Crafting guide EVER MADE.

GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

A forward: I sat down to write a very basic guide, that is basically what I have here but it grew to become a wall of text that would make the Great Wall of China blush. I apologize for that, partly it is because of the depth of the system, the rest is just because I couldn't think of a way to condense this any more than I have. The first post is on gathering the second is on the crafting and the very bottom of the second post is a quick overview of the main crafting skills, which is all I sat out to do in the first place. Thanks.

(chengdu market, best in old china)

The single best way not to starve to death in Wushu, for some people it is something you do for others it is EVERYTHING.

AoW has a somewhat advance crafting system, well for a Modern MMO its incredibly advanced but it is laid out simply enough that we should be able to find our way...if not for the god awful translation that accompanies too much of the game at the moment. Here is my quick over view of crafting and stalling.

Gathering:

The Basics:

1) All proffesions use tools, each time you do anything your tools get damaged. Your trainer can sell you new better tools, buy the best tool you can just to keep from having to run back to get new ones all the time. This is one of the few items you can buy from an NPC in Wushu.

2) Your gathered material goes into the material tab of your inventory, craftsman can make boxes to expand this.

3) Gathering has a daily amount you can raise your skill, as long as you log in that amount goes up each day whether you use it or not so its best to get the skills early even if you don't plan on raising them right away. It also takes up strength which goes back up slowly as the day goes on. The better fed you are the more your strength goes up.

4) Other than hunting, which needs you to kill things to gather, none of the other proffesions have any dependency on your combat skills or "levels". You can be the worlds number 1 blacksmith, and get a fancy red title above your head, while also being the worlds number 1 worst pvp/pve player. Most NPC's have a laughably small aggro radius so you probably will not have much problems mining or wood cutting even in areas with dangerous enemies...this could change with a patch but even then farming and fishing would be perfectly viable things to do even if you never wanted to pick up a sword/staff/martial arts technique.

Hit I that is the letter between u and o on your qwerty key board and it will bring up

Your crafting menu. The skills at the top are the gathering skills. Mining, hunting, farming, wood cutter, and fishing. You can have all of them so get them all.

Quick note: I hate fishing in every game ever made...period. This guide will not cover fishing at all. Go make your own fishing guide. I picked it up just to make the top row look complete.

Mining and Woodcutting:

work basically the same way so we will cover them together, once you have the skill you can bring up your map. (The M key by default)

It will show the local ore and wood veins if you move your cursor over it you will see what it is, be warned ore sometimes moves a bit and just because the map shows it doesn't mean someone else isn't gobbling up your ore like a fat kid at an all you can eat cake buffet...think of it as a potential ore and you will not be disappointed. Once you get to the ore/wood its just like WoW and every other MMO since, click on it and you mine it...every node can be hit at least three times. You can mine anything BUT if your skill isn't high enough you will end up with more stones or sticks than usable ore and wood. You raise the skill by mining and chopping woods, or find your local miner/woodsman trainer he will have a guy standing next to him with a daily quest to bring him x amount of ore or wood this will raise your skill a bit as well (its worth doing if your serious about mining/woodcutting

You can make good money just by mining, full stop. Lead goes for 2 liang a piece in chengdu often  but you have to smelt it.

You can smelt anywhere, Lotro fans dont worry, there is no forge hunting required in AoW. Wood is just wood and doesn't need further refining to be used. It should be noted there are some metals in zones that are not yet in the game, I have yet to find Zinc but some recipies call for it.

Craftsman will use wood, I believe blacksmith do as well for some things. Craftsman and Blacksmith also need minerals, tailors need things craftsman make out of minerals so there is demand for it all.

Farming-

Farmring is a nice gathering skill used by many proffesions, mostly cooks and tailors but occasionaly herbalist and poison makers.

Mostly all you need is a hoe and some farm land. Farmland is found next to the farmer npc. I recommend you farm somewhere besides Chengdu if you want peace and quiet, this guy in the picture got a bit nervous with me standing around taking screen shots.

Once you have your hoe and farm land you need some seeds...also from the farmer npc. Simply stand on an empty bit of land and click those seeds...plant as many as you can handle or as few, it is up to you. The seeds do not cost much its just a matter of time needed to pick them all.

Your farmer menu has a harvest button this shows you the health of your plants (or worms) and how long they have to mature in minutes. Different crops needs different amounts of time to grow. Silkworms work the exact same way except you need a worm stand for those.

Your crops can get sick or full of weeds, you should keep some pesticide and weed killer in your bag. Fertilizer helps speed up the growth rate of the plants. All of that can be bought from the farmer npc.

Farmers grow material like Kender and Hemp used for tailoring. A wide wide variety of greens for cooking, and get silk from worms..silk can be sold in chengdu for a good bit most of the time. The others can be sold but it is all about finding the right buyer to make a lot of money farming. Some times you can get a mass order for kender that will set you up like a king. Also if you ever need bound silver...the kind npc's take..you can buy seeds harvest them and turn around and sell the harvested goods to the npc's for more than the seeds cost.

I really like the farming system here in wushu. You don't have permanent trees or anything that take days to harvest but it is definately one of the nicer ones currently out.

Hunting:

Hunting is basically skinning from most other games, but you also get meat. I am not going into great details on hunting but it IS a viable proffesion. I make a good bit on monkey skins because my school is full of monkeys. Easy for me to get to.

Cook, tailors, poison makers all use hunting gathered stuff. Not sure about the others they may indeed use some stuff from hunting.

Fishing:

damn it I bought a pole just to show this.

you click the the thing that looks like a mouse when its green..

...wait before that you get a pole then you click on a school of fish then you click on the thing that looks like a mouse when its green...if it turns red stop clicking while the fish pulls at the line...then click some more...viola a fish

cooks use fish...I don't care who else uses them...probably alchemist or poison makers. No one cares really. No one likes fish. They may or may not bring in money. I dont care.

Well that is it for now,

Gathering is covered, might do crafting later.

oh one more thing

Stalling...can't make money without stalls after all.

This little button in your inventory screen that looks like a white flag with a red border. Opens up your stall menu.

This is basic drag and drop tech here folks. Drag what you want to sell and set a price (make sure you put the price as liang if you want liang and not wen or you will be doing some good deals) You can do the same thing in the purchase slot for things you want to buy more of.

As you can see Dominator's Ueberstall (I don't know this guy I promise) is selling a bunch of stuff up top and buying Guazhou Green cloth for 450 wen a piece. Not a bad deal if any of you tailors want some quick cash.

You can also press V or click the market button in the lower right hand part of your screen to bring up the market window, this allows you to browse every market (In the world? In the zone? I don't know) and what they have. This can be useful for finding out how much certain items are going for, the "market price" if you will. It is good to know that the majority of the player base is at lead or silver and that is bringing in the most money before you go out to mine or that someone is paying a lot for certain skins.

ok thats it for now...

Comments

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

Part II:

Crafting

A.K.A. The more complex side of things

A few basics

1) You need tools to craft as well, same thing applies here get the best you can and you will not have to keep getting new ones. However your tools directly influence your mini game performance which we will get into later so sometimes it is best not to get THE best tool.

2) You can only have one manufacturing skill (manufacturing is crafting I will probably interchange the term often)

3) You have a daily limit on crafting skill, you can change your manufacturing skill at will...just unlearn the old one and get a new one...however it starts you off at zero. You loose all the recipies you had, you can buy them or get them in instances again. If you get the same skill twice you will not get the introduction quest and basic starter tool the second time

There are a few things you need to be aware of as a crafter regardless of what you choose to do. Some of the mechanics add a hidden layer of complexity to the game in this area and can be confusing. For starters we will cover assembly/disassembly as it is one of the least intuitive of the systems

Assembly/Disassembly

Different life shifu's, the trainer npc, have different option to combine or disassemble. Most of the time this will be perfectly clear. If you want a weapon taken apart you will go to the blacksmith, if you want a piece of armor a tailor npc. In the above picture we see a craftsman, also known as jeweler in the wulin version of the game, taking apart an earring. This is called disassembly and it is the only way to get certain crafting elements and/or ingredients used to enhance other items.

(craftsman combine screen)

(blacksmiths combine screen)

As you can see the combine screen is very similar to the disassemble, in it you need items to combine into greater more useful or more powerful items. In the blacksmith screen we see pupil ingots are made with 5 refined powder, and refined powder comes from disassembly (and occasionally treasure chests)

It should be noted that if you are the proffesion you do not need to visit the NPC you will find the combine option in your life menu (default I key), you also don't NEED to be the proffesion to use this feature at all...just visit the npc. This is helpful if you want a poison maker to upgrade your armor but he needs all the mats before he will start. (we will get to that chill out)

The Mini Game

I hope you like Bejewelled, because it is the fastest way to do a lot of crafting in Wushu. I was skeptical of this when I first saw it but in actuality you never HAVE to use it....but you are going to want to use it.

(the exp version of the game)

Basically you will use this mini game to do two things

1) Gain exp by playing your npc trainer or another player, you don't have to do this but I find it preferable to crafting 50 junk items to raise my skill level.

2) Try and get some sort of buff in your manufacture process. This can range from using less energy to craft in the case of cooks or getting a proc for a more powerful blade or armor for blacksmiths and tailors. It is also faster to do the game than to bulk produce items often. One game can be tried for any number of items so if you want to make 14 steamed buns it is often faster to bejewel it (but like I said you don't have to...you can just click cook over and over and over again)

The game isn't hard and I am not writing a bejewelled guide, basically get three colors in a row to move more gems on the screen. Three or more skulls will damage your opponents health in the vs mode. Four or more gets you an extra round in the vs mode and the crafting mode. Fist symbols open up "Abilities" like attack and shield. The amount of fist you need and the amount of damage done depends on your tool.

For instance the best tool does 20 damage but requires 20 fists to activate...this can take forever and you will probably loose before then so it is not always good to only have the best tool in your inventory.

You also have special attacks you get as you level up crafting...this is a lot more writing than needed...its frickin bejewelled you can do this.

Manufacturing

Putting stuff together in Wushu is actually pretty straight forward.

Pulling up the life menu we see in the second row our actual manufacturing skills, notice only one is ever on at a time becuse you can only be one. I am a craftsman...why so low in skill you ask? Because I tried every damn skill in the game. Sometimes twice...good use of time? No. But it taught me enough to write this guide so no jokes on my skill level. On the bottom right hand corner of the life menu is several options that change depending on what you actually do, but they are all pretty similar and they all have a manufacture/produce option that brings up...

I have here a simple necklace highlighted (white silver necklace..shows up as white silver book don't ask me why), just to show you some of the possible material requirements (this one is actually pretty easy), The "brass" wire is bought from my npc...many times you will need a component from the npc, craftsman use wires, tailors use chalk, poison makers use papers and so on. The other two items are Iron ingots from mining and Motu lace which is made from a cloth that some npc's drop and I believe tailors can make it as well...from farmer grown stuff...see how it is all interconnected on an already simple item? It gets much worse believe me.

Notice next to quantity it says Fine W and Produce? Fine W is Fine Worksmanship and brings up the aforementioned bejewelled game but possibly makes a better version of the item.

Equipment Upgrades:

Crafted equipment can be made EVEN better if it is upgraded by another proffesion...sometimes...it will say in the item description if and who can upgrade the equipment. Different classes do different items, herbalist and craftsman do jewelry, cooks and blacksmith do swords and so on..I will go more into who does what below.

To upgrade the equipment you need certain items, normally items you saw above in the assemble/disassemble section. This is no joke a good money making skill in and of itself. But it is also not cheap to do or have done. I saw one poison maker asking 120 liang to upgrade some armor. Not a huge amount but you could probably buy the armor itself for that much...however those swords you see for 1 ding each? Probably been fully upgraded and there is a reason for that high cost.

Time for

THE ACTUAL SKILLS!

Ok so we have gone over the basics of crafting as far as which one is for you? They are all needed and all have a special something that makes them useful. In order of appearance in the life skill menu.

Tailor-

These guys and gals make bags..which expire every 720 hours so believe you me there will be a demand for bags forever and ever. They also make armor, and upgrade armor. Note : they make bags for the general inventory slot the craftsman makes bags for the other slots. Right now some tailors are making a killing in the game off of the new armor as people find it and level up into it. It seems a viable proffesion, you will definately want to be a farmer and hunter for this.

Cook-

They make food, oh but do you need the food they make. I spend more time buying food than any other item. The most basic food is the steam bun, which just requires wheat from farming and nothing else...it can bring in 250-300 wen easy. However the most basic food is not all they can do, some of the foods provide very nice buffs. They also can sharpen blades which is as important as any other equipment upgrade. Remember you have got to eat in Wushu oryou don't gain strength back and your max health goes down, never good to be in the middle of a fight and start to fill those hunger pains.there is a market for food it just deals more in bulk than quality at times. Everyone loves to know a cook and the amount of recipies in the game for cook rivals any other I have seen. When I was a cook I loved being able to pass out food to my starving comrades. Cooks will want to farm and maybe fish, if they can stand it, and hunt for meat or just buy the meat and fish.

Poison Maker-

They make poison. Poisons do a wide variety of things and I hope we get a wiki with a list of all of them. Some debuff the oponent, some slow down movement...they also make a few potions as well that enhance self but that is more the area of alchemist. Being a poison maker opens up an exclusive branch of gathering for poison herbs...this isn't something to ignore as some of these are needed by other crafters as well. Poison makers enhance armor and they do it well. Poison itself doesn't go for that much in Wushu (yet!) but the armor enhancing does. I think as the game goes on more people will want poison for the considerable edge it gives in PvP. Right now I will just take advantage of their ignorance and keep my blade dripping in the stuff. Some Poisons need fish, which makes this class fail, some need meat from hunters, many just need poison plants.

Craftsman-

Craftsman make a lot of things, some of them even useful things. I would almost call the craftsman the most trader like of the proffesions. They make hasp for tailors and handles for blacksmith...you have a player made sword? A craftsman was involved in that. They also make containers to hold your gathered material, your wardrobe and your task items. They ALSO make jewelry and this class is known as jeweler in the Euro version, they can enhance jewelry as well. All production stops without a craftsman...remember that blacksmith or we no give you handles! Craftsman need to mine and chop wood as primary gathering skills.

Blacksmith-

They make weapons...they make awesome weapons of pwnage that sell for a fortune. They enhance weapons. End of story...well ok some of the weapons they make do different stuff, some enhance different skills..there is a bit of randomness to this (as in all crafting procs) but the right sword with the right buffs and the right enhancements can and will sell for at least 1 ding...or 1000 liang as we call it in poor mans land. Blacksmith mine and chop wood mostly as well.

Herbalist-

Herbalist enhance jewelry. They also make potions with a large variety of buffs..as well as healing potions. Ok all that you expect but they ALSO make the exp potion. Which is a serious part of leveling as fast as possible in Wushu. All that experience needs to be converted to cultivation so you can go out and get MORE experience. The herbalist can make potions that do it 250% faster than normal for 60 minutes, they are not cheap they are not always easy to get but they are hands down one of the key ingredients to leveling your skills faster and for that reason alone I would say this is a skill you may want to consider if you are into that kind of thing. Also they get exclusive access to the herbalist gathering proffesion and I know for a fact other proffesions need herbs from time to time. Mint anyone? Yea a herbalist gets that.

The END.

P.S.

I know I need a spell check and editor, but if grammar and spelling are an issue with you please delete age of Wushu from your hard drive, otherwise leave me in your will when you off yourself because this game will drive you to it with its english.

• Sicc1Sicc1 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    As someone that's been playing just a few days and enjoying the game very much, I appreciate this allot. I've never played any non western mmos until I started reading the features of this game on this website, i'm loving it. Thanks again.

Darkfall - Sick
    Earthrise - Sick

• theocculttheoccult Member UncommonPosts: 51

Great guide! 

I hope one of the mods will be kind enough and sticky this.

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

Great guide!

Correct me if I am wrong but can you master more than one craft in AoW?

I want to be sure as I know you are pretty much committed to the one character that you create from what I read.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

Originally posted by Wighty

Great guide!

I want to be sure as I know you are pretty much committed to the one character that you create from what I read.

I will cover the manufacturing skills, which are distinct from the gathering skills today I think, you can master any of the mentioned gathering skills or all of them, but only one manufacturing skill. Indeed you can only have one, though you can unlearn it and pick something else if you don't like your choice.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak
    Originally posted by Wighty

Great guide!

I will cover the manufacturing skills, which are distinct from the gathering skills today I think, basicallty you can master any of the mentioned gathering skills or all of them, but only one manufacturing skill. Indeed you can only have one, though you can unlearn it and pick something else if you don't like your choice.

*cough* poison maker

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    Craftsman for the win buddy...poison maker indeed. Overblown herbalist that is.
    Updates the post to include a basic looks at manufacturing. Enjoy. Anyone else want to add snide comments or recommendations please do, I appreciate the recommendations and laugh at well done snide comments.
  • EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

Hrm, not bad, not perfect at all but not a bad guide and in way better english then i could write it haha. 

I went true it quickly and eh ..find little errors in youre viewpoints of crafting but nothing mayor the basic How to's are fine :)  (I mean  little things like  Lead being worth 2 liang.. thats now only ..not when the game releases, prices will drop drasticly , economics are a mess right now,   or the Herbalist xp potions..while they can be handy , they are severely overpriced in beta(now) and wont be that handy, I already have 1mill surplus cultivation points and barely use them.. :)   , fishing gives critical mats for several very good items (poison and medicine)  In beta people just dont realy know how to use the fish yet. ) 

still a good basic guide.

• RocklynnRocklynn Member UncommonPosts: 104

Really well written guide. Awesome job!

Been playing Wushu for a couple of days and i love it!

It´s for patient people thats for shure :) Can´t have a rush a´la WoW :D

www.rocklynn.se

Originally posted by Eladi

Hrm, not bad, not perfect at all but not a bad guide and in way better english then i could write it haha. 

I went true it quickly and eh ..find little errors in youre viewpoints of crafting but nothing mayor the basic How to's are fine :)  (I mean  little things like  Lead being worth 2 liang.. thats now only ..not when the game releases, prices will drop drasticly , economics are a mess right now,   or the Herbalist xp potions..while they can be handy , they are severely overpriced in beta(now) and wont be that handy, I already have 1mill surplus cultivation points and barely use them.. :)   , fishing gives critical mats for several very good items (poison and medicine)  In beta people just dont realy know how to use the fish yet. ) 

still a good basic guide.

All very good points except you are wrong. I was 100% right about fishing, its bad.

Prices will go up and down over time that is definately true, the market determines all that stuff. Some of this was definately written from a beta point of view. However I hold fast to the idea that herbalist exp potions will remain valuable even more so after the beta is over. My 1.3 million cultivation points will only last a few days and future inner cultivation will only require more cultivation points not less. I run into my exp cap daily and without pills (which are free flowing in beta but perhaps not in full release) it would take me a long time to make room for more. I think the herbalist pills are useful only for people who always end up maxxing out exp otherwise you are 100% correct you do not have to have them.

edit: I put the part about poison makers needing fish in the guide thanks for the reminder.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Bejewelled is not the only crafting mini-game. As an artist you have to play puzzle game, where you combine randomized pieces into complete picture. The higher the item you make, the more pieces there are. And there is time limit! 

Here how it looks:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3121/artisttx.jpg

Also for chess player profession you have to learn playing Go. You then can even compete with other players.

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351

I stopped reading when i read that you like to abuse monkeys! image

J/k j/k looks fun. Will likely try it when it hits the U.s

Originally posted by mindw0rk

Bejewelled is not the only crafting mini-game. As an artist you have to play puzzle game, where you combine randomized pieces into complete picture. The higher the item you make, the more pieces there are. And there is time limit! 

Here how it looks:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3121/artisttx.jpg

Also for chess player profession you have to learn playing Go. You then can even compete with other players.

I didnt cover the artist proffesions as they are more about self buff than crafting. Mostly. Artist can make painting things but only other artist use them.

I didnt cover the artist proffesions as they are more about self buff than crafting. Mostly. Artist can make painting things but only other artist use them.

You're wrong. Artist creates paintings for any professions and it allows to level them much faster. Artist also needed to get abilty books.

There is also musician mini game. Kinda like guitar hero. In mass PvP musician sits nearby playing his music and gives very strong buffs/debuffs for entire raid. 

You're wrong. Artist creates paintings for any professions and it allows to level them much faster. Artist also needed to get abilty books.

There is also musician mini game. Kinda like guitar hero. In mass PvP musician sits nearby playing his music and gives very strong buffs/debuffs for entire raid. 

Yea like I said, buffs. They do buffs. Chess has a buff for your array it is very nice works on your team, musicians buff the entire raid. Artist make some stuff, scholars make some stuff...none if it affects the rest of the crafting at all though. You never need a painting of three dogs playing cards to complete your tailor recipie nor will listening to the sound of music be instrumental to you procing that blacksmith sword you want.

Well, you claim your guide to be "the best" and for some reason didnt even mention half of crafting professions. Those that are much more interesting and fresh, then common blacksmith or jeweler
  • mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321

Yea like I said, buffs. They do buffs. Chess has a buff for your array it is very nice works on your team, musicians buff the entire raid. Artist make some stuff, scholars make some stuff...none if it affects the rest of the crafting at all though. You never need a painting of three dogs playing cards to complete your tailor recipie nor will listening to the sound of music be instrumental to you procing that blacksmith sword you want.

but you have to admit that crafting buffs s still ... crafting! nevertheless, great work and very helpful. i appreciate your other threads too. perhaps you can include all kind of crafting in the future ... if you want.

Originally posted by mistmaker

but you have to admit that crafting buffs s still ... crafting! nevertheless, great work and very helpful. i appreciate your other threads too. perhaps you can include all kind of crafting in the future ... if you want.

haha I would indeed sir, but these are time consuming indeed.

Plus I would have to make an alt to show the other skills as there is no way I am giving up my music or divination for a guide.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Bookmarked. Now if i can only find a guide on how to set pricing, i would rather get a website that does a live watch on the trends and lists Average costs. Without a auction house its hards to gauge price.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

Originally posted by Rayshe
    Bookmarked. Now if i can only find a guide on how to set pricing, i would rather get a website that does a live watch on the trends and lists Average costs. Without a auction house its hards to gauge price.

Something like Eve market reports? Maybe some guy with an abacus drawing a pie chart? Try using V to bring up the world market, its not perfect, or just walk around chengdu...but I feel your pain.

• milwalmilwal Member UncommonPosts: 65

Thx for the Heads Up OP nice guide..

I am currently a Herbalist (or weed maker as some like to say:)

One question that nobody can answer in game or out (incl even GM) is as follows:

I have acquired 2 recipes that I cannot craft (yes i have all the ingredients and space in backpack before u ask)

The recipes state "A Workshop is required" so i ignore that part and try and craft anyways, so next it comes up saying in red across screen "You need to be at or close to an enhanced Herbalist Counter or similar Workshop of same grade" well try finding a Workshop or Counter nowhere to be found although there is a mention in the Market dropdown list of a "Workshop" Me dont thinks that this has been implimented into the game as yet....

imageUnless anybody else knows?????

Originally posted by milwal

Thx for the Heads Up OP nice guide..

I am currently a Herbalist (or weed maker as some like to say:)

One question that nobody can answer in game or out (incl even GM) is as follows:

I have acquired 2 recipes that I cannot craft (yes i have all the ingredients and space in backpack before u ask)

The recipes state "A Workshop is required" so i ignore that part and try and craft anyways, so next it comes up saying in red across screen "You need to be at or close to an enhanced Herbalist Counter or similar Workshop of same grade" well try finding a Workshop or Counter nowhere to be found although there is a mention in the Market dropdown list of a "Workshop" Me dont thinks that this has been implimented into the game as yet....

imageUnless anybody else knows?????

I have yet to find a workshop, but none of my skills require one yet.

There are definately some beta issues in crafting still. I don't need a workshop but I do need zinc which isn't in the world yet. It could be you are running into a similar problem. I have heard some people say that some skills need to be done around the npc (I believe they were talking about poison maker) perhaps this is the same? Let us know.

edit: zinc may be in the world I just cant find it.

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

thx for doing this. as a relatively new player to this great but very difficult game, this has bee immensely helpful. 

Have you considered adding a lot of the information to the http://ageofwushu.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_Wushu_Wiki  as quite frankly its virtually empty of any useful information so far

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

workshop is item that drop in 2nd and next instances on hard lvls and above, when You use it it stay there for 1h after that You will need new one

hp go to 75% not down to 25%