Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I WANT MY SANDBOX

2»

Comments

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309
    Originally posted by Torik
    Originally posted by botrytis

As the old saying goes, 'Don't piss in my sandbox, I won't piss in yours.'

I am kind of sick of people whining about this topic - it seems nothing is ever good enough for them. You get one, you get one - you don't OH well - play something else.

Of course, a big part of the problem is that some peopel are insisant that it's not really a sandbox if they cannot make other players play in urine-soaked sand.

Yep agree with this completely.

• BoardwalkerBoardwalker Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by Salenger

Eve: Repetitive and boring.

You did it wrong. Check out http://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/, click the link in my sig for a free trial, and look me up ingame. I'll get you started.

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
    Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
    Play EVE for free for 21 days

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
    You may want to give Age of Wushu a second look. I wouldn't really classify it as fully sandbox - it's more of a sandpark than anything else I've played. But it is a good change of pace from the standard western fare.

<3

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Seems to me I recall that gamers HAD their sandboxes and also seems to me gamers failed to support their sandboxes.

Also seems to me there are a few out there at this very moment, why not check them out?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    Originally posted by Slampig

Seems to me I recall that gamers HAD their sandboxes and also seems to me gamers failed to support their sandboxes.

Even in the end, SWG still had very loyal followers and subscribers. And even SOE claimed that SWG was still financially viable. Did that make any difference? You are a fool to assume that players have that much influence on those companies. The influence is only there if the company is still willing to try to make their product succesful.  But once they change their mind, you become powerless as customer.

Sure, you can vote with your own wallet blabla, just don't actually expect a company to notice that.