It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Currently our guild is playing Guild Wars 2 but are completely burnt out on it due to lack of decent end-game and progressions. We do favor appearances-only style progression but not when gated behind extremely buggy dungeons and a less then impressive selfish community that is starting to develop in end-game GW2.
We have a few questions that maybe you could answer to help us decide?
1. Does this game feature group content (e.g. dungeons) and does it have an LFG style tool? How does it work?
2. What is the end-game in The Secret World? Is it never-ending WoW style progression, skins/appearances only etc
3. How does the questing style in this game work and what can we expect when leveling up?
4. What server do you recommend? We are primarily oceanic.
5. What are the best purchase options now that its gone B2P?
Edit: 6. How do the skill points work and can you easily say go to an NPC and reset them when experimenting?