It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Someone tried comparing McDonalds, to mmo's, someone came back saying theres No such thing as good or bad calories, and they just need to eat 3 big macs for 2000 kalories, and you will be healthy.
bad and good calories, watch these videos, it will save your life. ( not even kidding, please, please watch these videos )
First off having an acidic diet of kalories over alkalize causes mass ammounts of cancer we see today, aka cooked and acidic food, you need a proper balance ~ 80 alk, 20 acid
The gluttun in your mentioned bread causes
• Malnutrition. Since the small intestine has lesser capacity to absorb the important Vitamins and minerals, people can become deficient in various nutrients like folate, Vitamins D, B12, E and K and A. This may lead to anaemia, weight loss and other deficiency related problems.
• Lymphoma. This is a type of cancer which occurs in the lymph nodes and can also develop in the intestine.
• Adenocarcinoma. This is another type of cancer that is seen in the cell linings of some of the internal organs in the body.
• Solid tumours. This is mainly observed in the small intestine and also the oesophagus.
• Osteoporosis. This is caused due to mal-absorption of calcium and Vitamin D and results in brittle bones. Other abnormalities include softening and thinning of bones which leads to fractures.
• Osteomalacia. Minerals disorder mainly prevalent in children.
• Kidney stones. This is caused due to mal-absorption of calcium.
• Pregnancy complications. If women are not treated for this disorder, it can result in various complications like premature delivery, congenital malformation or miscarriage, birth defects and defects in the neural tube of the newborn baby.
• Abnormal growth in children. At a young age, Gluten Intolerance can result in abnormal growth of children due to mal nourishment of adequate nutrients.
• Brain abnormalities. If folic acid absorption is inadequate, calcium deposits start forming in the brain and this result in nerve damage and also cause seizures.
• Lactose indigestion. The body loses tolerance to lactose or milk sugar and results in diarrhoea or abdominal pain.
• Tuberculosis. Patients are at increased risk to contract serious infections due to Gluten Intolerance caused due to mal absorption of Vitamin D.
• Dermatitis herpetiformis. A skin disorder which causes severe itching and blistering especially on the buttocks, elbows and knees.
• Thyroid disorder. The thyroid gland does not function properly and the secretions are abnormal resulting in some disorders of those key functions performed by the gland.
• Diabetes (Type I). This is caused when body cannot produce sufficient amount of insulin.
• Liver disease. Disorders related to metabolism function of liver.
• Sjogren's syndrome. Disorder which results in destroying of glands that produce saliva and tears.
• Rheumatoid arthritis. Affects joints and tissues.
• Irritable bowel syndrome. Large intestine disorder resulting in diarrhea or constipation, cramping, bloating and abdominal pain.
• Polyarteritis nodosa. Disorder found in medium or small sized arteries resulting in swelling.
• Scleroderma. Results in thickening or swelling of skin.
Then apply that the bread turns into sugar in your body, most people comsume 200g per day, when 10-20 grams safe limit.
~ high blood pressure, stroke, gallbladder and liver diseases, osteoarthritis, gynecological problems such as infertility, respiratory problems, sleep apnea and colon, breast and endometrial cancers,
now your just asking for cancer.
The meat is fed antibiotics creating mutated viruses, aswell as mainly corn, soy, and guess what, more gluttun. Add in that each of these is Genetically modified, causing untold ammounts of other
Take in the fact that they feed you pharmaceuticals to "cure" these disease, when proper diet is only true fix.